PDA

View Full Version : Vickers DDM4 Sling mounting

jctexas
04-11-11, 19:35
I recently purchased the Vickers DDM4 Sling with Single Front Push Button to place on my Daniel Defense M4V2 carbine. I can figure out how the front push button sling attachment is attached (no brainer), but I am having a hard time figuring out the proper way to mount the end to the Magpul MOE buttstock. Does anyone know where to find instructions on how to correctly mount the sling to the buttstock (no instructions came with the sling)? I have sent an email thru the manufacturers website, but I am not sure how long it will take to get a response and would like to get my rig up and running quickly. Thanks for anyone's help or suggestions.

JC

13MPG
04-11-11, 21:24
Thread it through the slot at the rear of the stock. Which is how I have the same sling attached to a SOPMOD stock.

zibby43
04-11-11, 22:16
I recently purchased the Vickers DDM4 Sling with Single Front Push Button to place on my Daniel Defense M4V2 carbine. I can figure out how the front push button sling attachment is attached (no brainer), but I am having a hard time figuring out the proper way to mount the end to the Magpul MOE buttstock. Does anyone know where to find instructions on how to correctly mount the sling to the buttstock (no instructions came with the sling)? I have sent an email thru the manufacturers website, but I am not sure how long it will take to get a response and would like to get my rig up and running quickly. Thanks for anyone's help or suggestions.

JC

Thread it through the slot at the rear of the stock. Which is how I have the same sling attached to a SOPMOD stock.

I've got one (a Vickers DDM4 sling) on order for my DDM4V3. I'll probably have to set it up similarly.

How do you guys like them?

Tigereye
04-12-11, 06:15
I know there are videos on Youtube with LAV mounting a VCAS sling.

jctexas
04-12-11, 07:17
It looks like a great sling from what I've seen, but it appears to be long (I'm only 5'7") but I'm hoping with the proper installation I can get it shorter and fitting correctly.

JC

LSK
04-12-11, 09:08
I am 5'9" and I had to shorten the sling by cutting the length.