PDA

View Full Version : on the fence, ready to jump

brzusa.1911
04-13-11, 10:04
Thanks all who replied to my previous posts. Right now I am right on the fence between getting a complete Noveske N4 LW Recce basic or a DDM4 V5 (LW).

Would you please share your thoughts on advantages and disadvantages comparing the two? I am sure I cannot go wrong with either, I just want to make sure I am not missing something that would make one more appealing than the other.

Thanks in advance.

SteadyUp
04-13-11, 10:27
It's like choosing between a BMW or an Audi, they're both top notch. I'd go with whatever I could find in stock.

brzusa.1911
04-13-11, 10:30
It's like choosing between a BMW or an Audi, they're both top notch. I'd go with whatever I could find in stock.

hahahaha....I like Audi better, which one would you say is the Audi. I can now find both in stock, thanks to you guys in this forum :o

Leonidas24
04-13-11, 10:42
I'd personally go with the DD, but I prefer long free-floated rails to mid-length handguards due to my gorilla arms.

SteadyUp
04-13-11, 10:45
hahahaha....I like Audi better, which one would you say is the Audi. I can now find both in stock, thanks to you guys in this forum :o

I don't own either of them, but I do have a DD lower with BCM middie upper. The overall fit and finish on the lower is great. I'd go with DD.

Better yet, why not get both, that way you don't need to choose!

ReaperAZ
04-13-11, 10:46
I suppose at this point it would come down to personal preference really. I assume they are both in your price range, so that's not an issue. They are both top notch rifles. You really can't go wrong with either. If I had the cash in hnd it would be a tough choice for me. On one hand I really like the look of the Noveske stuff. Love their cross emblem. While the my name is Daniel, so having a gun with my name on it would be cool. Hahaha, but seriously they are both good to go and you have a choice between two rifles that are quality items.

C-grunt
04-13-11, 13:08
DD comes with a rail already. Thats the only real difference I could think of that would matter.

Mr. Goodtimes
04-13-11, 13:12
I'd go with the DD.

Iraqgunz
04-13-11, 14:01
How about just following through your previous posts instead of starting a new one so this doesn't look like someones Facebook page?