PDA

View Full Version : Sig Individual Officer Price list???

DiabhailGadhar
04-17-11, 09:27
OK I know where to go to view the price list..but what happened to all the accesory items? The 2010 list had prices for Mags, the COVETED SRT Kits....blah blah..does anyone know where to get the "complete" list since the one they posted this year is missing about half?

rathos
04-18-11, 01:47
Call or email whoever they have listed as your LE rep for your area.

DiabhailGadhar
04-18-11, 06:47
I did that already...I haven't received a response yet and just wanted to see if maybe someone else out there had one..

Tortuga
04-18-11, 09:02
You could try calling their customer service and ask them to email it to you.

operator81
04-18-11, 10:35
You could try calling their customer service and ask them to email it to you.

I did this. Just call Sig directly and they'll email you a PDF copy of the price list.

DiabhailGadhar
04-18-11, 17:47
Do any of you guy know some one that is a Currently Certified Sig Armorer? I'm trying to get an SRT from the program but I have to have a current Armorer to send it to..thanks for your help I'll call them again tomorrow. I called today and was focused on that and totally forgot about getting a price list.:rolleyes:

John Hearne
04-20-11, 22:07
Don't get your hopes up. The 2011 price list keeps standard items about the same price but bumps the price up on any non-standard. I was thinking hard about an X-5 Tactical but the price went up by 30%.

DiabhailGadhar
04-20-11, 22:28
Yeah I found the items I was looking for and I thought that had happened but wasn't positive...you just just confirmed it:(