PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! New shooter here!

slippp
04-18-11, 13:23
Okay, well I'm not a "new shooter" per se, however, I am new to the rifle scene. I shoot USPSA currently, and am looking to delve into the rifle market :D I've only been shooting pistols for like 9-10 months, so yeah, I guess I'm still a new shooter :P

I wanted to post a while back, but it took 2 weeks to confirm registration, so I've just been lurking the forums!

I'm 22 years old, from IL, and am planning on joining the US army as 11B. Currently, the only gun I have is a 1911, but I've owned two USPs, a glock, and a couple other 1911s, and I think the 1911 is the right pistol for me :P now...to find a rifle!

Check out my youtube channel for some videos of me at local matches..if you sub to me, I'll sub to you :)

www.youtube.com/yooslippp

Thanks and I look forward to being a part of this awesome community!

Radioflyer
04-19-11, 15:35
Welcome. I'm pretty close to being in the same boat. I just got my first AR a couple weeks ago. This forum helped me pick out quality pieces without having to find out myself and killing my budget.

slippp
04-21-11, 20:48
Welcome. I'm pretty close to being in the same boat. I just got my first AR a couple weeks ago. This forum helped me pick out quality pieces without having to find out myself and killing my budget.

Thanks! I'm excited to save up some money and spend it on the tools for my zombie outbreak :laugh: