PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: KAC FF RAS Barrel Nut, HG Nut, pins USED Fits MK12, etc. SOLD

interfan
04-19-11, 19:25
Used KAC Free Float RAS Barrel Nut, Handguard Nut, and anti-rotation pins. This was from a MK12 that was disassembled by someone who should have known to do a better job (Thanks Steve :( )

It fits the MK12 FF RAS, AR15/SR15 FF RAS Carbine and Mid. The barrel nut has some marks on the holes where a GI barrel wrench was used to remove it. The threads are 100%, so it an be reused without any issues. The pins are 100%, too. The handguard nut has a mark on it from where a tool was used instead of a strap wrench to remove it. You can clean it up, and repaint to look like new or just use as-is for that patina of wear. The threads on this are 100%.

The damage is cosmetic only and has no effect on the use. These parts are hard to find and cost around $180 new from operations parts or Knights, when they are in stock. This makes a good back-up for someone or replace something even uglier than this one.

SOLD

I take discreet PayPal (+3% or gift). PLEASE DO NOT MENTION GUNS OR GUN PARTS WHEN PAYING.

Email is best to contact me. Please email to eric (at) megaratech (dot) com

I ship from my office in Las Vegas either the same or next business day from when payment is received.

Prices are OBO. The worst I can say is no and curse at you

interfan
04-23-11, 17:25
Price drop.

interfan
04-28-11, 14:09
Anyone want to trade a pmag for it?