PDA

View Full Version : Fail Zero/ EXO coatings on Glock slides.

SW-Shooter
04-19-11, 23:27
Does anyone know where to go for pricing, information, etc......? I saw the picture in the Glock pictures forum and it mesmerized me, must have it done ASAP.

I went to FZ website and no info on Glock stuff.

Many thanks.

stmcelroy
04-20-11, 00:57
They are a special run of guns for a distributor, FailZero ie not doing individual slides.

opmike
04-20-11, 03:10
All the ones I've seen, including the one I own, have been the TALO Distributors "EXO" models.

I'm not entirely sure on pricing. I was able to pick up mine for about the same price as a Glock 19 with factory night sights. The ones I've seen show up for sale online have been around $580-600. Considering they come with a pretty good pair of 90 dollar AmeriGlo I-DOT Pros, it's a pretty good deal.

One can make a case that the finish isn't at all necessary, but I didn't mind as it didn't really cost me anything extra, and the Fail-Zero addition certainly isn't "bad" unless you just hate the color.

OldGreg
04-20-11, 15:04
I seen one locally for $530, though it was sporting stock sights, not the AmeriGlo's.

jeremy stanke
04-20-11, 21:11
Look up Dougwg here on the forum. He can get it done for you for a great price.

HK45
05-18-11, 11:01
Glockmeister has them. Generally I don't see the need for such things but I looked at one the other day. I use and love the Ameriglo Hackathorn sights and the i-dots are similar. The finish is nice and if you don't like the newer Glock gray finish you may prefer this one.

SOP1
04-24-12, 15:41
NiB-X (Nickel Boron) Glocks are available from both AcuSport and Amchar in several calibers. Or you can buy a Glock new or used of your choice and send it to us for coating. Barrel and Slide is $125.00 with a lifetime finish.

www.wmdguns.com

Vlobb
04-24-12, 16:03
You can most certainly send your slide to FailZero for the EXO coating.

Slide and Barrel = $200

Slide ONLY or Barrel ONLY = $125

**Prices INCLUDE return shipping.**

** Extra Insurance for return shipping is $.75 per $100 of insurance.**

I have the order form you need, if you PM your email address, I'll forward it to you.

Jupiter
04-24-12, 19:23
I sent FailZero a e:mail about a month ago. $200.00 for just the slide and barrel is just not worth it to me.