PDA

View Full Version : Colt question.

nerul317
04-20-11, 02:20
Back in January I ordered a new complete 6940 upper from Colt to replace my 6920 upper that was damaged. At the time they told me to expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Well here I am at the end of April several phone calls later with no upper. They haven't even hit my credit card yet. I don't think I'd be ticked if this was just a range gun, but its my duty weapon so that makes it a little more serious in my mind. So I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with placing orders directly from Colt, and if so is a long turn around time normal or should I keep up with the phone calls?

ZRH
04-20-11, 06:37
Shit it's the end of may?! They take their sweet time in my experience though. Call them.

5pins
04-20-11, 06:51
My how time flies.

JSantoro
04-20-11, 08:00
The policy here is that if one has an issue with an item, one is expected to contact the vendor/manufacturer and give them a chance to respond.

Since this is 1) specifically about CS/lead times, and 2) it's apparent that contact has at least been attempted (QUESTION: are the cited phone calls actual conversations with SC personnel, or simply messages left?), we'll let this run so long as everybody maintains some SA of the current market and how it's impacting ALL of the suppliers.

Any responding posts had BETTER answer the question that was asked or ask related questions.

Any posts that don't fall within the immediate above, or any brand-name axe-grinding will be stomped on swiftly, so think about it before you hit the Submit Reply button, mmmmmkay?

bigdrunk
04-20-11, 20:21
Brother ordered 2.5 weeks ago and received his 6940 last Monday. Sounds like they need a phone call.