PDA

View Full Version : M4 feed ramps on my new BCM upper are PERFECT

Newaza
04-20-11, 10:58
I just thought I'd chime in on my new BCM upper. I ordered BCM mid-length upper with 16" cold hammer forged lightweight barrel. This is my first BCM product, and I'm putting it on an LMT lower.

I remember seeing a thread a few years ago wherein pics of the M4 feed ramps from several different M4 manufacturers were depicted. Even the best of the bunch usually did not exhibit absolute perfection. This BCM's feed ramps are absolutely perfect. I took a flashlight to it and ran a Q-tip along the ramp to see if it would catch any of the cotton threads. It didn't. The Q-tip ran along it like glass. I'm really stoked about this upper.

I haven't shot it yet (I'm waiting to get the ion bonded bolt carrier group when they come out again), but needless to say I can't wait.

SteadyUp
04-20-11, 11:30
I have a BCM BFH 16" Mid Length upper, and it has the same excellent fit and finish. It is expected of a BCM-made component, and they live up to the expectation.

Feed ramp shot:

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l564/BME5101982/AR-15/IMG_1215-1.jpg

Newaza
04-20-11, 14:27
Yea, that's what mine look like. :)

Dos Cylindros
04-20-11, 15:13
Same story with every BCM upper I have evar owned.

Iraqgunz
04-20-11, 15:25
Great. Feedramps are there and everything is good. Now we can close it so this doesn't become a Twitter/ Facebook deal.