PDA

View Full Version : ATS Tactical gear

Loner
10-02-07, 09:34
Anyone with experience on their gear? Are they any good? They seem to have in stock gears in multicam. I'm looking at their M4 modular chest harness.

GIFFMANN
10-02-07, 10:08
Anyone with experience on their gear? Are they any good? They seem to have in stock gears in multicam. I'm looking at their M4 modular chest harness.

Good stuff designed by guys who have been there and done that. As a matter of fact, Stephen, who does the bulk of the design work, posts here IIRC. Good folks to work with and good customer service to boot!

Giff

Impact
10-02-07, 10:55
good gear. they have their own forum as well.

03humpalot
10-02-07, 10:58
Good stuff. They build a lot of items that are not available anywhere else. Order with confidence.

USMC03
10-02-07, 13:37
Extreemly well built gear. I have been impressed with all of the gear I have purchased / seen from ATS!

Semper Fi,
Jeff

dubb-1
10-02-07, 16:12
Stephen is a good guy, and can be trusted to bring quality gear to market.

MEANGREEN
10-02-07, 16:20
I purchased an ATS Brand RAID pack not too long ago.

I've owned Eagle Brand RAID packs before and the overall construction,
quality and attention to detail on the ATS brand was on par with Eagle's.

I will be ordering more from ATS in the near future.

davemcdonald
10-02-07, 17:49
Stephen is a true gear nut as well as a combat vet, his ideas on gear are well thought out. One of the last months tacticool gun rags has an article about LWRC that he wrote. ATS will do you right.

Dave

Stephen_H
10-03-07, 13:53
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. We've been working really hard to bring a well thought out and well built product to market. Our line is still pretty small in comparison to some of the other options out there, but they represent the core items that we found most people were buying and they're usually in stock. All of our items are made 100% in the USA of quality components. If you have any questions for me feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Stephen

03humpalot
10-03-07, 15:04
Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. We've been working really hard to bring a well thought out and well built product to market. Our line is still pretty small in comparison to some of the other options out there, but they represent the core items that we found most people were buying and they're usually in stock. All of our items are made 100% in the USA of quality components. If you have any questions for me feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Stephen

You bet,
now get off the intarweb and start sewing some friggin 7.62 chest rigs already;)

Loner
10-03-07, 22:53
Thats good to hear, placed an order for some ATS gear and a 6005 holster :)

MEANGREEN
10-04-07, 15:58
One thing I forgot to mention is how easy it is to order something from ATS.

They made many improvements with their website over the years and the best feature they got going is the ability to know if the item you want is in stock.

Orders usually process within a day and ship out pretty quickly.

BTW, I placed another ATS order last night :)

scoutout86
10-04-07, 16:14
very good dealer, i ordered some tactical tailor gear from them, they had the lowest prices and the best costomer service, i have been ordering gear from them ever sence. they been real good shiping over to iraq as well, havent had any problems.
:D
thanks ATS.