PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a class

msigette
04-21-11, 20:52
Hey guys just like the title says im in search for a pistol class in around the North Dakota Minnesota area. Possibly South Dakota if need be. I have done some searching but when/if i find a class I have never heard of them. So have any of you taken a class of know of one up here? I have shot pistols for most of my life and the military gave me the basic run down of them, but I have never taken an actual class. Please help I really want to put my new glock 19 through its paces:D. By the way i live on the easter part of ND. Thanks again and sorry if this is the wrong area.

Kirkrv8
04-21-11, 22:31
Sorry can't help with the class but my wife is from Lisbon, hope your staying dry
All the Best!

wilco423
04-21-11, 23:09
Last year both Vickers and Gonzales were at Camp Ripley near Brainerd, MN. I think Gonzales (Trident) has a Carbine 2 class scheduled again there this year. ITTS has a pistol class in St. Paul in early May that's not on their website, might be LE/MIL only, but you could email/call and see. I'm hoping they, and others, will make it a regular stop.

msigette
04-22-11, 12:22
do you have a website for ITTS?

wilco423
04-22-11, 13:37
do you have a website for ITTS?

http://www.internationaltactical.com/

I think they did a vehicle assault class last year at Ripley also.

wilco423
04-23-11, 22:03
FYI, there is an ITTS Intermediate HG/Low Light class in St. Paul in early May. It still has slots open, but is LE only. If you want details I can send them to you. I'd be going but I'm out of town then :mad:.

msigette
04-24-11, 10:56
i wish but its a little too soon.

msigette
04-24-11, 10:56
if you have any dates for later though that would be great. and thanks for the notice.