PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap!

56-210
04-22-11, 18:05
I ordered my BCM BFH 14.5 middy upper rec group, w/pined BC FH yesterday afternoon, my e-mail informs me it has shipped!! UFB...

richdkim77
04-22-11, 19:10
I think you were supposed to post this onto your facebook instead.

ghostman1960
04-22-11, 19:11
I ordered my BCM BFH 14.5 middy upper rec group, w/pined BC FH yesterday afternoon, my e-mail informs me it has shipped!! UFB...

They are known for their fast shipping.

56-210
04-22-11, 19:49
I think you were supposed to post this onto your facebook instead.

Still sore i've turned down your friend request(s)?:sad:

The Cat
04-22-11, 19:55

That's BCM's kickass service for you!

richdkim77
04-22-11, 19:56
Still sore i've turned down your friend request(s)?:sad:

Although we're pleased you ordered a quality product from a quality company, posting that your upper shipped really doesn't belong on M4c. I'm sure your thread will be locked soon by the mods.

56-210
04-22-11, 19:57
They are known for their fast shipping.

I'd ordered other stuff from them and shipping was quick...Pinning, they mention the delay...I hit submit at 6pm..Can't do much better than that...

polymorpheous
04-22-11, 20:10
A little over 24 hours on turn around for an upper with a pin job.
That new facility must be working out for them!

JSantoro
04-22-11, 20:10

Since we're kicking internet acronyms....FML.

If the only substantive thing you had to post was a report of your commercial activities, then it does not rate its own thread in the technical forums. You can try to do that in GD once you have access....and still get shut down, because we don't do drive-by personal status reports.

Now, if you'd posted that along with a question about the item, vendor, or related topic, it might rate starting a thread. OR, if you posted the above as the end result of a thread in which you'd asked a question about the item, vendor or related topic. Instead, all you've said is "I bought a gun!"

As this is a gun forum, the only trends you may be bucking are your own, but the bandwidth wasted belongs to somebody else. I could make the same level of contribution by posting a thread in Tactical Gear about how I bought food.

The Facebook suggestion is an appropriate one. I hear things about another possibility, called Twitter.