PDA

View Full Version : Glock 36

SeaSoldier
04-23-11, 09:53
Are these pistols still hit or miss as far as reliability goes? I really like the size and caliber but am hesitant to buy one. Has Glock figured out and worked out the kinks yet. I have a line on a current production G36 for a song but don't want it to be a rap song. Or should I just be content with my brace on 9MM Glocks ?

M4arc
04-23-11, 10:00
Are these pistols still hit or miss as far as reliability goes? I really like the size and caliber but am hesitant to buy one. Has Glock figured out and worked out the kinks yet. I have a line on a current production G36 for a song but don't want it to be a rap song. Or should I just be content with my brace on 9MM Glocks ?

It's bee covered many times here (and other forums) so I'll give you the Clif Notes version; if you get one that runs it will run great. If you get one that chokes it will never be right. There are exceptions to this rule but like I said, you're getting the quick-summary version. :p

titsonritz
04-23-11, 10:05
The one I had ran like a top. Sweet pack piece.

skyugo
04-23-11, 13:26
so good it had to be posted 3 times :o

the glock 30 ain't that much bigger.
the glock 26 is a little smaller and it holds 10+1 rounds of 9mm.
glock 27 is glock 26 sized and holds 9+1 of 40 cal.
any of those guns have a better track record.
just food for thought.

willowofwisp
04-23-11, 13:39
Another solution is purchasing a glock 36 upper and throwing it on a Glock 30 or 30sf frame.