PDA

View Full Version : LMT STANDARD 16 CARBINE

bud4
04-23-11, 15:19
Purchased about 3 weeks ago. It is the best AR I have owned to date.

Sciuirse Morrigna
04-23-11, 17:38
Details as to why??

Witchgrass
04-23-11, 17:40
Details and pictures please!

tuck
04-23-11, 18:43
WTF's up with all the facebook/twitter update threads lately? Job security for the mods I guess...

mike boufford
04-23-11, 18:49
It would be good to know why for me as well since I have one on stealth layaway.

sapper36
04-23-11, 20:22
WTF's up with all the facebook/twitter update threads lately? Job security for the mods I guess...

+1:confused:

usmcvet
04-23-11, 20:34
I bought my LMT's because they're pretty!

:sarcastic:

Seriously,

I have two LMT's and an LMT upper. They're priced well and they are made well. Their customer service has been excellent. I bought the LMT 10.5" SBR because of their excellent feedback and track record for reliability. Mine has run 100% for me. I just bought a pair of LMT H buffers to replace the standard carbine buffers in my LMT's.

bulbvivid
04-23-11, 20:46
OP, you've been a member here longer than most and seemingly should have a grasp on SOP on the site.

The mods have been on a tear lately because of posts of little substance that are better suited to Twitter or Facebook.

So, if you can, flesh out your reasons for your purchase, compare it to your other rifles, show us some pics, or add something that will show us why your acquisition deserves the hallowed trumpeting in an M4C thread.

Otherwise, we got nothin' here.

mike boufford
04-23-11, 21:17
I have two LMT's and an LMT upper. They're priced well and they are made well. Their customer service has been excellent. I bought the LMT 10.5" SBR because of their excellent feedback and track record for reliability. Mine has run 100% for me. I just bought a pair of LMT H buffers to replace the standard carbine buffers in my LMT's.

The older version of the spreadsheet I have shows that the LMT comes with the carbine buffer. I'm going to take the newbie leap of faith: the H buffer will work with a carbine system?

M4arc
04-23-11, 21:19
The older version of the spreadsheet I have shows that the LMT comes with the carbine buffer. I'm going to take the newbie leap of faith: the H buffer will work with a carbine system?

Yes it will work fine.

mike boufford
04-23-11, 21:49
Yes it will work fine.

Thanks. Now for the stupid newbie question of the year: I have a CAR A3, my first AR, and I hear the buffer for lack of a better term rattle (kind of sproing oing oing) through my headphones when the bolt carrier group returns to battery. Is that normal?

TehLlama
04-23-11, 22:12
Yes, it's just fine. Now go shoot it.