PDA

View Full Version : Joe and DD

Mitch
04-26-11, 21:02
I just wanted to publicly thank Joe for his patience in dealing with me while I was waiting for my upper. He always treated me well and took the time to be thorough with my questions or concerns. I'm sure that my email's been blocked from his inbox now that the upper has been delivered, and its dropped the "new messages" in half.

The upper is top notch, whoever assembled it did an excellent job and the material quality is unsurpassed. The service delivered was on par or better than the product quality, and thats saying something.

Thanks again Joe.

Artos
04-26-11, 21:07
Joe has great communication skills...cannont stress how important that is.

Don't care if it is good or bad news, just TELL me in a timely manner.

thanks Joe!!

Marler5811
04-29-11, 21:01
Thanks for the feedback guys. And Mitch, I am glad you are happy with the quality of your new upper receiver group. It's always fun to help someone build their custom upper. Don't worry, I didn't block your email address! If you need anything else at all, you know how to reach me. Cheers.

S/F

Joe

chadbag
04-29-11, 22:42
Joe's a good guy! He puts up with me!

Ironworker46
05-04-12, 23:21
I agree with the rest of you. When I couldn't find a V1, a V5 or any DDM4s anywhere, Joe came through. He was able to locate one an hour away by searching shops around my zipcode. I'm sure I'd still be looking if he didn't help out.