View Full Version : 10/28 - DRTG / Ned Christiansen 1911 Armorer

MSU721
08-12-06, 13:29
Who: Ned Christiansen & DRTG

When: 10/28/2006 - 08:00

Where: Watervliet Rod & Gun Club; Watervliet, MI

Tuition: $75.00

Register: E-mail info@drtg.net

On October 28, 2006 DRTG and WRGC will host Ned Christiansen for a 1911 Armorer course. This is an outstanding opportunity for 1911 shooters to come out and learn more about their weapon from a real world professional.

This course is designed to teach the student how to disassemble, assemble, and maintain the 1911 style pistol. It will cover all the common malfunctions and breakages as well as some of the harder-to-discern wear and durability areas. This is not a course on how to be a custom gunsmith, but rather a course designed to help users of 1911 style pistols identify, analyze and solve problems.

I am very pleased to announce this course as it will be the first course offered by DRTG. Please check out our website www.drtg.net for more information on this and other courses we will have coming in the future.

Registration is limited for this course, so please sign up ASAP. If you have any questions please e-mail: info@drtg.net.

Thanks

VA_Dinger
08-12-06, 14:14
Wow, thanks for the heads up.

This sounds like a very interesting class. I will check my schedule and get back with you.

MSU721
10-06-06, 14:34
We have a few spots left open for this course.

We have some prizes which have been generously donated by the following:

Alessi Leather
Corbon
Midway USA
Noveske Rifleworks
TangoDown

There should be enough that everyone will go home with a little something extra in addition to their training.

Should be a great course, we're looking forward to it. Anyone still thinking taking this course please contact us soon.

JWR

MSU721
10-23-06, 12:52
This course is now full.

I appreciate all the interest, and we will likely have more classes later.

We are really looking forward to this weekend.

JWR