PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal on Aimpoint Package?

Vegas
05-05-11, 12:52
Since I got my rifle I have been learning to shoot with irons but want to transition to an Aimpoint later in the summer. The two I have been considering are the C3 and the ML3 priced at $400 and $430 respectively. Then add on another $100 for an AD-68H mount for a lower 1/3 co-witness. Just using Google, this is the best price I can find from reputable sources. Anyone know of a better deal or is this as good as it gets? There is a possibility that I could use a friend of a friend who is LE to order me an Aimpoint PRO but again the price difference seems to be $30 cheaper so I assume the ML3 is the better buy. These prices are from separate vendors and dont include shipping.

Thanks for any input you have.

sanman96825
05-05-11, 13:39
GG&G seems to have the cheapest price on packages (you can always sell the mount included in the package if it doesn't suit your needs), but they don't show exact model you wanted.

C4IGrant
05-05-11, 13:42
Have you looked at our package deals?

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=PKGS

You would also be supporting a forum sponsor. ;)

C4

Vegas
05-05-11, 14:12
Have you looked at our package deals?

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=PKGS

You would also be supporting a forum sponsor. ;)

C4

Which is always a good thing :cool:

When I had looked before, I was a little confused on the wording for the ADM mounts: Aimpoint ML3 with American Defense Aimpoint Mount and Aimpoint C3 with American Defense Standard Mount. Is this the same mount on both optics? And if they are, is this the same as the AD-68H when the high option is selected?

Have you considered adding pics to pages on your site? I am sure you get a lot of knowledgeable buyers on your site but some people might not know the difference and pictures would help. Also, when I tried to view the mounts in their separate category via the drop down menu, I got this error, "A Problem Has Occurred Please See Below For Details: Category 'ADSO' does not exist!"

Thanks.

C4IGrant
05-05-11, 14:22
Which is always a good thing :cool:

When I had looked before, I was a little confused on the wording for the ADM mounts: Aimpoint ML3 with American Defense Aimpoint Mount and Aimpoint C3 with American Defense Standard Mount. Is this the same mount on both optics? And if they are, is this the same as the AD-68H when the high option is selected?

If you clicked into the item, you would see that you have a height option. Standard is absolute and H is lower 1/3.

Have you considered adding pics to pages on your site? I am sure you get a lot of knowledgeable buyers on your site but some people might not know the difference and pictures would help. Also, when I tried to view the mounts in their separate category via the drop down menu, I got this error, "A Problem Has Occurred Please See Below For Details: Category 'ADSO' does not exist!"

Thanks.

I would love to add pics, but time just isn't there and since you can go to Aimpoint and ADM's website for pics of each item, I am not really sure it is needed.

I am not sure which mounts you are trying to view, but the ADM mounts are all viewable either on our website or on their's. You did not click on Americal Defense, you clicked on Advanced Defense Systems (FYI). ;)

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=AMDM

C4

Vegas
05-05-11, 15:04
If you clicked into the item, you would see that you have a height option. Standard is absolute and H is lower 1/3.

I would love to add pics, but time just isn't there and since you can go to Aimpoint and ADM's website for pics of each item, I am not really sure it is needed.

I am not sure which mounts you are trying to view, but the ADM mounts are all viewable either on our website or on their's. You did not click on Americal Defense, you clicked on Advanced Defense Systems (FYI). ;)

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=AMDM

C4

Oops, I did. My bad, I had just woken up :blink:

Get yourself a code monkey to edit your site, shouldn't take more than a half hour for them to add the pics as you already have most of them on other pages ( that I have since found :) ).

Anyway, seems like your C3 Package price will be very hard to beat and is $40 cheaper than what I have seen. The ML3 price is comparable so I would have to decide whether the ML3 is worth the extra coin.

GG&G seems to have the cheapest price on packages (you can always sell the mount included in the package if it doesn't suit your needs), but they don't show exact model you wanted.

I did take a look. Great prices but it looks like their mounts are for absolute, not lower 1/3 cowitness unless I am mistaken.

Thanks.

ComeAndTakeIt
05-09-11, 23:20
I got a C3 for $370 + an ADM mount for another $90 at Primary Arms. I couldn't find a better deal anywhere.

Vegas
05-11-11, 00:09
I got a C3 for $370 + an ADM mount for another $90 at Primary Arms. I couldn't find a better deal anywhere.

That's $5 cheaper than G&R which I am in no hurry to save :)

I only have two things to figure out; whether saving the $100 by buying the C3 package over the ML3 is worth it and the other is how to get it past the missus :laugh: For the extra $100 I get the rubber cover, lens covers and the extra depth for the scuba diving I don't do, right?

Gutshot John
05-11-11, 06:56
I've looked far and wide and have yet to find a better deal than Grant's package deals.

SeriousStudent
05-11-11, 19:29
I bought one of the G&R packages with an Aimpoint C3 (2 MOA dot) and an American Defense cantilever mount, and have been quite pleased with it. I run it with a Larue "Poor Boy Special" magnifier on a BCM middy.

It's been a terrific deal for the money.

Oh, and I got the BCM middy from Grant as well. ;)