PDA

View Full Version : Triple Tap or BattleComp

snakedoctor
05-07-11, 03:11
If money wasn't a concern, what would you choose to put on the end of your 11.5" SBR? I'm stuck between the BattleComp 1.0 and the Knight's Triple Tap. I haven't used either of these before and I'm looking for the best to reduce muzzle rise. I'm not too concerned about side blast, just reducing muzzle rise for fast shot to shot recovery.

El Pistolero
05-07-11, 03:21
The BattleComp is getting rave reviews and I intend to try it out. Many say the performance mirrors that of the Triple Tap, though not 100% but very similar. The only reason I can see to spend so much more for the KAC brake is to use it's secondary feature which is to attach a KAC NT4 supressor, something I intend to do in the future when I buy an SR-15E3, mostly to have a pure-KAC setup, but that's beside the point.

I haven't used either so don't take my advice too seriously, just something to consider.

cop1211
05-07-11, 03:35
The BattleComp is getting rave reviews and I intend to try it out. Many say the performance mirrors that of the Triple Tap, though not 100% but very similar. The only reason I can see to spend so much more for the KAC brake is to use it's secondary feature which is to attach a KAC NT4 supressor, something I intend to do in the future when I buy an SR-15E3, mostly to have a pure-KAC setup, but that's beside the point.

I haven't used either so don't take my advice too seriously, just something to consider.

I have a triple tap on a 10.5, and a BattleComp on a 12.5 (x2), and a 11.5. Both are very close to each other. I would save the $300 and buy some ammo, or another piece of gear unless you are going with the KAC suppressor.

Magic_Salad0892
05-07-11, 04:26
If you're going to use a Knight's NT4 suppressor, get the T3. It's amazing.

If not, get the BattleComp, and buy bullets.

VLODPG
05-07-11, 05:52
I have the KAC 3T on my BCM 11.5 upper & it is awsome to say the least.
The Noveske 12.5 sbr I am going to be getting will be sporting the battlecomp for no other reason that I won't be paying 50% of the uppers cost for the brake & it's rave reviews from others.

If I had mad $ then I would have all 3T's

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 11:09
Well, with Knight's releasing the new MAMS brake and their new cans, one being smaller like a Mini, I'd wait if you have any interest in the Triple Tap.

The new cans, which will be more up to date than the older NT4, WILL NOT work on the Teiple Tap and the NT4 WILL NOT work on the new MAMS. the new MAMS is supposedly more effective than the Triple Tap as well.

I have two Triple Taps and am not completely happy about this. So, though I'm waiting to see the new KAC gear, ultimately I will probably go with the AAC 51t compatible BattleComp when it comes out so I can just run the Mini4 on all my guns. If they would make a Surefire compatible BC, it would be a no brainer, but I don't think that'll be happening.

I have 2 BattleComps as well as my Triple Taps. Though I like the Triple Taps a hair better, the BattleComp is more than enough and what I suggest to everyone that's not running a KAC suppressor.

I can only speak for myself here, but if you want to split hairs, I can feel a little more rearward push with the BattleComp. Both reduce muzzle flip very well, but the Triple Tap is just a hair better at rearward recoil.

Throw a Vltor A5 on there and then you'll probably be better than just the Triple Tap with a carbine RE in both impulses plus save $200. Not hating on the Triple Tap at all as mine are great, I just feel that should be pointed out so you understand all the options.

Now, none of this will really may tree that much if you aren't pushing your gun to it's fullest potential or you aren't controlling your gun under rapid fire by grip and stance. Not calling anyone out at all, but here's just a perfect example. There's a guy (mostly shoots for accuracy i believe) praising the BattleComp up and down who posted some videos of him shooting an SBR with a BattleComp. Not talking bad at all, but it looked as if it was rocking him on his heals. The before and after were hardly different and could probably manage recoil much better if he'd take a carbine class.

My point is, what did he get for his $150? How is it going to help him if he can't control recoil to begin with? He may be the best bench shooter in the world but I just don't see what was gained for him with the BattleComp.

So, there are things we can do for free that will make more difference that a brake. If we are not very experienced shooters focusing on speed, neither will be anything more than a crutch. If we are average or a just a little better than average and shoot somewhat quickly, will we really be able to see the difference between the Triple Tap and BC if we're not running the KAC can? If we're one of the best shooters in the world, will that slight difference even matter at that point?

You may be the world's best shooter or brand new, I don't know. All im trying to get at this long-winded post is that when choosing between two items like these, we need to take a serious look at our selves, our ability as a shooter and where we plan on going with our shooting.

If you do not currently own a KAC suppressor, I can't think of any reason to suggest the Triple Tap over the BattleComp. If you are dead set on buying a KAC suppressor, I can't see any reason to not suggest waiting for the MAMS and the new suppressors to be released. For my personal needs, I'd much rather have a suppressor that only adds about 3" or less (like the new KAC cqb, the AAC Mini4 or the Surefire Mini or Micro) and has a 22db reduction than one that adds over 5" and reduces 32db+.

I hope you make sense of this and please understand this is all personal preference and my opinion only. Sorry for the length reply, I've been dealing with something similar I guess. The KAC stuff not being backwards compatible really bothers me and I'm looking for other options now. It would be very hard to justify 5 MAMS if they're similary priced to the T3, and it would be equally, or even harder, to justify 3 more T3's at their price that won't work with new technology. So, just for me, it's looking more and more like 51t BattleComps or Surefire brakes and flash hiders across the board.

Jonathan

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 11:14
If money wasn't a concern, what would you choose to put on the end of your 11.5" SBR? I'm stuck between the BattleComp 1.0 and the Knight's Triple Tap. I haven't used either of these before and I'm looking for the best to reduce muzzle rise. I'm not too concerned about side blast, just reducing muzzle rise for fast shot to shot recovery.

If you're not concerned about blast, have you looked at the Surefire mb556? Do you plan on buying any suppressors?

zombie killer
05-07-11, 11:24
If you're not concerned about blast, have you looked at the Surefire mb556? Do you plan on buying any suppressors?

I had a the MB556 on my 10.5 and hated it, i traded it for a BC but if money wasn't an issue I'd have a TT.

jwperry
05-07-11, 11:30
I've never tried them on a SBR, but I did have a BC1.0 and currently have the 3T on my 16" SR15e3.

I wish I would never have switched. I do a good bit of shooting at an indoor range and the 3T is stupid amounts of loud indoors. As I thought I would end up buying a KAC suppressor, I switched. I kind of wished I would have waited until I had the suppressor to install the 3T.

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 11:33
I had a the MB556 on my 10.5 and hated it, i traded it for a BC but if money wasn't an issue I'd have a TT.

That's my concern with the Surefire. Not so much my 14.5" or 16", but my 10.5" and 11.5" I'm finishing now. So, you definitely like the BC better on the 10.5"?

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 11:36
I've never tried them on a SBR, but I did have a BC1.0 and currently have the 3T on my 16" SR15e3.

I wish I would never have switched. I do a good bit of shooting at an indoor range and the 3T is stupid amounts of loud indoors. As I thought I would end up buying a KAC suppressor, I switched. I kind of wished I would have waited until I had the suppressor to install the 3T.

I've noticed my T3 has more flash than the BattleComp after a little bit of build up. I'm in no way talking bad about KAC, for thee record. I have two SR15's and they've been perfect.

jwperry
05-07-11, 11:41
I've noticed my T3 has more flash than the BattleComp after a little bit of build up. I'm in no way talking bad about KAC, for thee record. I have two SR15's and they've been perfect.

I've only really noticed that when shooting XM193.
If I shoot XM855 or Hornady 55gr training, it doesn't really 'flash' as much. I always just attributed that to ammo.

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 11:47
That's mostly what I shoot. Obviously I'm not expecting either to be a flash hider, but once the T3's get dirty, I see some larger fireballs than the BC. I don't care that much, just something I noticed.

snakedoctor
05-07-11, 14:49
Does anyone have anymore info on the KAC MAMS Brake or have a picture of one?

The Doc
05-07-11, 15:02
If youre not gonna run a supressor, did you consider the Miculek comp?

snakedoctor
05-07-11, 15:12
Not what I'm looking for.

ALCOAR
05-07-11, 15:29
Snoop around in the pics links below...

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=69466&start=25

jonconsiglio
05-07-11, 16:32

The MAMS is going to be similar to the Triple Tap though it'll use a different attachment system, forget the name tight this minute. It's said to reduce up to 55%. It also will not need timed to the shooter, which is a great feature.

In all of that KAC tour thread, there's only a couple pics of it very small and blurry, plus it's on a 7.62 in those pics, so it'll be a good bit larger. As of now, it will have a similar look to the Triple Tap but should have three short prongs sticking out of it.

No idea yet as to how it'll handle flash or blast and no idea on price or release date. We should see pics next month following the AAC silencer shoot.

The new suppressors should be very nice, especially the CQB for my needs. I'm interested in seeing it and giving it a run, but even with how and as much as I shoot, I'm not sure it'll do much for me that the AAC Mini4 can't on BattleComp 51t's. The only reason I don't think I'll be running the Surefire is because I'll be running it in a 10.5", 11.5", 14.5", 2 x 16" and maybe a Kino. I know I could run a FH instead on the shorter ones, but given the option, I want to stay with the T3/BC type brakes.

I never thought I'd have a hard time deciding on brakes! This MAMS is really throwing me off here. I just can't believe they'd make something at this price point (cans and brakes) and not have them be backwards compatible.

zombie killer
05-07-11, 16:59
That's my concern with the Surefire. Not so much my 14.5" or 16", but my 10.5" and 11.5" I'm finishing now. So, you definitely like the BC better on the 10.5"?

Definitely, the SF rattled my teeth every time I shot it, but they also don't recommend it on a 10.5.

zombie killer
05-07-11, 17:05
Snoop around in the pics links below...

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=69466&start=25

Nice!!!

I would give my left nut for a Knight's PDW and a lifetime supply of ammo.

ALCOAR
05-07-11, 18:04
Nice!!!

I would give my left nut for a Knight's PDW and a lifetime supply of ammo.

Hehe....the PDW is honestly my end all piece! Nothing I can think of more that I would want than a PDW and as you mentioned a lifetime supply of Hornady ammo for it.

I had a pal that was at that demo day and I just emailed him inquiring as to how he liked shooting the PDW.

Rattlehead
05-07-11, 18:19

If money wasn't a concern I'd go with the Triple Tap.
I can notice a slight difference between my 3T and BC.

RAM Engineer
05-07-11, 23:58
I never thought I'd have a hard time deciding on brakes! This MAMS is really throwing me off here. I just can't believe they'd make something at this price point (cans and brakes) and not have them be backwards compatible.

Backwards compatibility is the enemy of technological advancement.

Magic_Salad0892
05-08-11, 05:33
I will transition to MAMS system in 5.56N when they come out.

Thankfully, I will have more than enough time to save for it. I just gotta get S&B's 1-8X Short Dots, then I can start my MAMS fund.

I probably won't get the CQB suppressor, so I'll just have to wait for reviews.

Not willing to part with my (latest) NT4s, I JUST got them.

rob_s
05-08-11, 05:43
IMHO the best thing going on an 11.5" barrel is a can. You could always get the AAC M4-2000 (http://www.advanced-armament.com/product.aspx?pid=197) with either the Blackout Brake (http://www.advanced-armament.com/product.aspx?pid=627#pid=728) or the Brakeout (http://www.advanced-armament.com/product.aspx?pid=682).

Of the two you mention, the Battlecomp is certainly the most popular. It's hard to qualify the opinions though when people don't say if they have experience with both or not.

You could always get the BC 2.0 and at least still have the possibility of mounting a can later.

Magic_Salad0892
05-08-11, 06:17
Of the two you mention, the Battlecomp is certainly the most popular. It's hard to qualify the opinions though when people don't say if they have experience with both or not.

Good point.

I don't own a BattleComp, and only have 90 rounds worth of experience on one.

I have 9k rounds on my (first) Knights QDSS-NT4 can now. And about 3.5k unsuppressed on the T3.

jonconsiglio
05-08-11, 08:15
I will transition to MAMS system in 5.56N when they come out.

Thankfully, I will have more than enough time to save for it. I just gotta get S&B's 1-8X Short Dots, then I can start my MAMS fund.

I probably won't get the CQB suppressor, so I'll just have to wait for reviews.

Not willing to part with my (latest) NT4s, I JUST got them.

You're going to have to part with the NT4 if you switch to the MAMS as those two are not compatible.

As to Rob's point, I own two of each (BattleComp and Triple Tap)

Titleist
05-08-11, 08:22
I'll take a surefire can over a kac can any day of the week. 1500 dollar kac can plus a 400 dollar brake is absurd. Trust me, I spent that money on my setup and wish I'd have gone surefire from the start.

So I'd say battlecomp. The attachment with the triple tap leaves a lot to be desired and the bc smokes the triple tap in performance to cost ratio. And this is coming from someone who owns two triple taps.

LonghunterCO
05-08-11, 08:31
So are AAC and Battlecomp working on a silencer mount compatable Battlecomp?

jonconsiglio
05-08-11, 08:38
So are AAC and Battlecomp working on a silencer mount compatable Battlecomp?

From what I understand, we should be seeing one in a month or two.. The 51t version.

jonconsiglio
05-08-11, 08:41
Backwards compatibility is the enemy of technological advancement.

Ok, well then I can't believe KAC is coming out with new cans and brakes and they'll not be sideways compatible as KAC will continue to produce the NT4 as well.

snakedoctor
05-08-11, 22:33
Thanks for all the informative posts guys. I'm not completely sold on either one yet, but I'm leaning more towards the Triple Tap.

MikeCLeonard
05-09-11, 02:25
From what I understand, we should be seeing one in a month or two.. The 51t version.

This is exciting news! Have any links to discussions on the topic?

You know if the BC would serve any beneficial role as a sacrificial blast-baffle like the AAC Blackout MB or Brakeout?

rob_s
05-09-11, 04:34
Thanks for all the informative posts guys. I'm not completely sold on either one yet, but I'm leaning more towards the Triple Tap.

I don't care which one you buy either way, but is this based on the posts in this thread or on something else we're not seeing? Was this thread more of a "I want the Triple Tap, talk me out of it" kind of thing?

I ask because in reading back through this thread and others on this site and elsewhere, the overwhelming public opinion seems to be towards the BC. I'm not completely sold that this is the correct answer either, but I'm curious if there's something outside this discussion that's making you sway away from the advice you asked for.

markm
05-09-11, 08:28
If money wasn't a concern,

Then buy the both of them, do a comparison, sell your research for millions on the internet! :cool:

Titleist
05-09-11, 08:38
Basically what Rob said, I'm finding no reason to advocate the T3 at all anymore given the overwhelming advancement in lower cost alternatives or even proven systems like the surefire muzzle brakes. Hell, I own two of the T3s, and if I didn't own a QDSS I'd off load them for a cheaper option.

vicious_cb
05-09-11, 08:59

Id like to know the price point for one. Are they going to be made out of some new platinum alloy they put on space shuttles?

jonconsiglio
05-09-11, 09:17
Forgetting about the high price, the fact that the new cans can't be used with the triple tap and the nt4 can't be used with the MAMS rules it out for me.

I got excited at first about the new stuff coming out, but then I realized it's basically already here for a lot less. I cannot justify going with the MAMS when I can get a 51t BattleComp. Besides that, what happens in another year or two when they come out with another $400 brake that won't work with the cans they're coming out with now?

Believe me, I've tried very hard to justify the MAMS when it comes out, ask a couple guys here, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they won't work with the other system they'll still be producing.

I don't see Surefire doing this. Maybe I'm completely missing something here, but as of now I just don't get it.

After all that's been said here, I'm surprised OP to see you still want the Triple Tap. I can understand the allure of it, but what do you expect it to do better than the BattleComp if you don't already own a KAC suppressor?

jonconsiglio
05-09-11, 09:19
This is exciting news! Have any links to discussions on the topic?

You know if the BC would serve any beneficial role as a sacrificial blast-baffle like the AAC Blackout MB or Brakeout?

It's a handful of pages back in the Battleacomp thread. It also comes from coversations with Marty because of that info in the thread.

Nevermiss
05-09-11, 09:19
First, think about what can you want, especially with an SBR.

Second, if you don't get a can, whatever you shoot is going to LOUD.

I only have a few hundred rounds through a 556 16" with my 3T and a BC 1.0. Save your money and get a BC 1.0 or SF brake, Titleist is spot on here.

I have an SDN-6 can coming soon and have a couple AAC Breakouts on a 6.8 and 300BLK SBRs, but I may swap them out with a Battlecomp if they make a 51T mount for this can, but sounds like this will only be an option for the AAC 556 cans for now.

rob_s
05-09-11, 09:27
I have an SDN-6 can coming soon and have a couple AAC Breakouts on a 6.8 and 300BLK SBRs, but I may swap them out with a Battlecomp if they make a 51T mount for this can, but sounds like this will only be an option for the AAC 556 cans for now.

If you're mounting the SDN-6 on a 5.56 gun you should be able to use a 5.56 mount. We mounted the SDN-6 I "have" on another shooter's 51T Blackout mount and ran some rounds through it.

Unless I misunderstood your question

Titleist
05-09-11, 09:31
I don't see Surefire doing this. Maybe I'm completely missing something here, but as of now I just don't get it.

Actually...

...their new cans are backwards compatible on the old mounts. :laugh:

+1 for surefire.

jonconsiglio
05-09-11, 09:51
Actually...

...their new cans are backwards compatible on the old mounts. :laugh:

+1 for surefire.

That's what I was trying to say. I meant that I don't see Surefire coming out with new cans and mounts that won't work with their other ones. I almost went back and edited that!

jbo723
05-09-11, 11:05
Hehe....the PDW is honestly my end all piece! Nothing I can think of more that I would want than a PDW and as you mentioned a lifetime supply of Hornady ammo for it.

I had a pal that was at that demo day and I just emailed him inquiring as to how he liked shooting the PDW.

Like I said in the email response back to you brother, it was a pretty amazing piece of gear..Recoil was non-existant and it almost felt like shooting a toy gun. IIRC, we shot the Stoner 63 first and even that was more controlable than the 11.5" SR16 plus the 14.5" SR16 but, shooting the PDW was like shooting an FA MP5..KAC really went all out during the tour and it made it even better given the fact that there was an air show that day and we had F15's doing barrel rolls in the horizon while we were on the range blasting away..

ALCOAR
05-09-11, 12:18
As mentioned already in our emails..KAC earned a chunk more of my future business when I saw their customer loyalty(Civilian side loyalty at that) and appreciation.

What a dream it must have been to enjoyed a day on KAC's dime and gear. We need 1000 KAC PDW buyers.....

1.) Trident82
2.) Jbo723
3.) .........

jbo723
05-09-11, 13:09
As mentioned already in our emails..KAC earned a chunk more of my future business when I saw their customer loyalty(Civilian side loyalty at that) and appreciation.

What a dream it must have been to enjoyed a day on KAC's dime and gear. We need 1000 KAC PDW buyers.....

1.) Trident82
2.) Jbo723
3.) .........

You can put me down for two..that leaves 997 to go..LOL..Seriously though, what KAC did was more than any of us expected. To have C. Reed Knight personally walk us through his entire collection and give the history of every weapon there was an awesome experience for me. I think the most memorable moment was when someone asked C. Reed what his first FA gun was and he said a Suppressed MAC-10 he bought at a gun show or something along that line..Must have been nice to be able to pick up that kind of hardware like it was a regular gun or rifle..

rob_s
05-09-11, 13:10
You can put me down for two..that leaves 997 to go..LOL..Seriously though, what KAC did was more than any of us expected. To have C. Reed Knight personally walk us through his entire collection and give the history of every weapon there was an awesome experience for me. I think the most memorable moment was when someone asked C. Reed what his first FA gun was and he said a Suppressed MAC-10 he bought at a gun show or something along that line..Must have been nice to be able to pick up that kind of hardware like it was a regular gun or rifle..

I started the thread and the discussion that became that event, and then couldn't make it.

Stupid me.

Magic_Salad0892
05-09-11, 13:14
You're going to have to part with the NT4 if you switch to the MAMS as those two are not compatible.

As to Rob's point, I own two of each (BattleComp and Triple Tap)

I know they're not compatible. I meant get the suppressor, and brake.

ALCOAR
05-09-11, 13:21

Very cool...your the man for sharing your experience with us as well:)

If people understood that the PDW is as much about it's actual characteristics as a gun as it is about it's proprietary cartridge, it would gain more traction towards a potential production release.

The 6x35mm is what sold me on the PDW. It doesn't hurt that the PDW as an actual designed firearm is immaculate. I'll shut up now and stop hijacking this thread..my apologies.

badness
05-09-11, 13:31
buy a triple tap, pay triple price LOL. But in all seriousness, i'd personally get a battlecomp because the state i live in doesn't allow suppressors. If they did, i would definately get a triple tap. From what i read from people who own them, their suppressors are great!

MichaelVain
05-09-11, 14:48
I have TTB's on 2 of my SR15s and I had it installed on my SBR SR15 that should clear in about 30 days. I personally love the TTB, the difference between it and an SR15 with just the NT4 mount is noticeable. I run the NT4 so it's a double winner for me.

Here it is on my SBR...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f68/michaelvain/SR15SBRTTB.jpg

jbo723
05-09-11, 14:53
I started the thread and the discussion that became that event, and then couldn't make it.

Stupid me.

And I thank you from the bottom of my heart Rob and extremely glad it was with the ST crew vs TOS'..I was looking forward to seeing you again since we didn't get to talk as much as I would have liked during the CFDCC match you helped out at..I was in the same squad as you and Ayan..

Sorry for highjacking the thread..

jbo723
05-09-11, 19:50
I own a few TTB's and I have a little over 1K worth of trigger time behind the BC and as others have stated, I personally feel they are similar in performance. If I didn't already own (2) NT4's prior to the TTB's release, I'm not sure I would have bought anymore after I was able to shoot with the BC. I also like the PWS FSC556 and the new Griffen that pretty much mimics the BC. A friend on mine just got the Griffen a couple of weeks ago and he paid right around $100 for it. Just throuwing some other options out there for you since others mentioned the Surefire line also. I was sold on the fact that the TTB serves as a sacraficial blast baffle for the NT4 but, I wasn't too happy that there isn't a warranty when you use both together. KAC explained why but, I do not own a FA lower/RDIAS so, that's pretty much throws that scenario out the window for me..

rob_s
05-09-11, 19:53
Ah, now I remember you. I gotta get back up there for one of those matches soon.

jbo723
05-09-11, 20:01
Ah, now I remember you. I gotta get back up there for one of those matches soon.

As well as us coming down to your neck of the woods. Ayan has incorporated pistols the last 3 months just like FDCC and it definitely has made for some interesting matches.

vicious_cb
05-11-11, 00:17
Is this is elusive MAMS?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/EvilKev/KAC%20Demo%20and%20Tour%20March%2011%202011/KACTOURANDDEMOMARCH112011705.jpg

snakedoctor
05-11-11, 10:30
Yep, thats the MAMS. I wonder what the price is on it. That's alot of Inconel.

jonconsiglio
05-11-11, 11:08
That's the 7.62 model so it will be quite a bit larger. That's basically the size of the SuperTap.

The 5.56 model should be very similar in size to the Triple Tap.

Warg
05-11-11, 13:32
Is this is elusive MAMS?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/EvilKev/KAC%20Demo%20and%20Tour%20March%2011%202011/KACTOURANDDEMOMARCH112011705.jpg

Looks like a 3T with a stepped down 3 or 4-prong at the muzzle. Obviously this is the larger 7.62.

Another photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/EvilKev/KAC%20Demo%20and%20Tour%20March%2011%202011/KACTOURANDDEMOMARCH112011741.jpg

Rattlehead
05-11-11, 13:40
Is this is elusive MAMS?

May want to look here for pictures of it as well.

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=69466&sid=dc4ea782d2ee23822c9446be25477d09

jonconsiglio
05-11-11, 13:51
May want to look here for pictures of it as well.

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=69466&sid=dc4ea782d2ee23822c9446be25477d09

That's where it came from and the best anyone is going to get right now.

believeraz
06-18-11, 22:18
Looks like a 3T with a stepped down 3 or 4-prong at the muzzle. Obviously this is the larger 7.62.

Another photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/EvilKev/KAC%20Demo%20and%20Tour%20March%2011%202011/KACTOURANDDEMOMARCH112011741.jpg

All I an say is that left-handed shooter is damn good looking! :D

jonconsiglio
06-18-11, 23:10
All I an say is that left-handed shooter is damn good looking! :D

There three potential explanations for this comment here! :D