PDA

View Full Version : info on Bravo Company please

nhmike
05-07-11, 19:24
Well I was looking at some AR builders sites and I like this rifle.

I know that they are not taking orders right now but what would something like this cost from them?

www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-RECCE-14-AR15-Bravo-Company-s/143.htm

Is this a well constructed rifle and how does it differ from the reece 16 as far as big differences?

Thanks a lot!

GotAmmo
05-07-11, 19:28

nhmike
05-07-11, 19:52
Thanks for trying anyways! I am thinking of going to a more custom rifle. I higher end rifle as I read on this forum. I am trying like heck to keep up with all the AR makers and the lingo. I know that Bravo Company is popular here, so I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Scoby
05-07-11, 19:56
There is lots of info on this forum about BCM.

I own three things that are BCM. Upper receiver, BCG and a Gunfighter Charging Handle. All are GTG.

I don't think you could go wrong.

HaydenB
05-07-11, 20:04
First off, there is no reason for you to start this thread.

You could have just emailed bravo company, or simply done the math yourself, its not that hard. Upper + lower + BCG & charging handle = total price. See, not that hard.

And if you really needed to know if BCM built a "well constructed rifle" then you obviously need to do more reading on this site. BTW there is a search button on this site. I would suggest you use it.

Dutchy556
05-07-11, 20:31
Didn't you post in your other "if you were me... (http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=80548)" thread that you were going to follow the advice of another member here and shoot the bushmaster you have until you know what you need/want?

I think you would be well served by doing exactly that. If you can't figure out the difference between the Recce 14 & Recce 16 (hint: barrel length & muzzle device...) and need assurance that BCM is well built you should definitely do some more research and get some more experience with the platform before making any decisions.

Why do you need a "more custom" rifle now? What purpose are you going to fulfill with it? Know what you want and why before dropping coin on something.

Just my opinion, but one you're likely going to see echoed until this thread inevitably gets locked...

jackblack73
05-07-11, 20:51
First off, there is no reason for you to start this thread.

You could have just emailed bravo company, or simply done the math yourself, its not that hard. Upper + lower + BCG & charging handle = total price. See, not that hard.

And if you really needed to know if BCM built a "well constructed rifle" then you obviously need to do more reading on this site. BTW there is a search button on this site. I would suggest you use it.

Does BCM even have prices for their lowers listed now since they're not taking orders?

HaydenB
05-07-11, 20:55
Here (http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM) you go.

SWATcop556
05-07-11, 21:13
You can't go wrong with BCM. That being said this one is done.