PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a Noveske 16 Basic?

Jaysop
05-10-11, 23:47
So ive been contemplating after reading a lot of threads on this sight and iv decided on either a Noveske 16basic (the Middy they got)
or the Daniel Defense M4v3 (the middy that they got).
Im leaning towards the Noveske Because supposedly there just better quality.
Really I dont need something to fight wars with. It will be mostly a range weapon with ranges from 50-200 maybe when I move to a better state do some fun shit.
I like quality stuff and I know the DD is GTG but it seems a lot of people get those as their first AR or just as another one to add to the collection.Anyone else feel that way too? Im trying to find my primary go to rifle. for the price I feel like you trade the rail of the DD for the better stock and rear sight and barrel of the Novseke.
Am I going in the right direction?
And where would I even get a Novseke right now?
So now that iv narrowed it down to those 2 (after countless hours of google and reading what i find on here) Im ready to buy.... Something.
So what do you guys think?

CLHC
05-10-11, 23:51
Just curious here. Using the search (the orange one at the top) function will turn up either G & R Tactical or Rainier Arms LLC.

Jaysop
05-10-11, 23:56
Just curious here. Using the search (the orange one at the top) function will turn up either G & R Tactical or Rainier Arms LLC.

Im a little confued about how you phrased that, But if your implying that I didnt search it I did and cant find anything, Everyone seems to be out of stock. Im not to experienced in looking for guns so Im kinda hopeful somebody knows something I dont about finding one.

13MPG
05-11-11, 00:01
You will not be compromising anything by buying the Daniel Defense. People that are buying them (or any other quality rifle) as their first rifle are making a solid purchase. Also do not rule out the BCM middy.

Jaysop
05-11-11, 00:10
Do you think it would be worth it to hold out for the Novseke or just go for the DD right now? I really wish there weren't so many choices bc it's only making it that much harder

13MPG
05-11-11, 07:06
I personally think that those two rifles are so close in regards to performance and quality that it does not make a difference. Get which ever one has the features that you want.

zombie killer
05-11-11, 07:34
I have a Noveske barrel and I can attest to it's quality. It's my opinion that while DD is a very high quality manufacturer they and Noveske are very different barrels. Not only the rifling but also the types of barrels (Stainless and Double chrome lined) Noveske has their 16" Recon middys in stock http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=b-16-556&cat=158&page=1&search=&since=&status=

C4IGrant
05-11-11, 08:23
Im a little confued about how you phrased that, But if your implying that I didnt search it I did and cant find anything, Everyone seems to be out of stock. Im not to experienced in looking for guns so Im kinda hopeful somebody knows something I dont about finding one.

I think we have some.

C4