PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy/carry American Classic or ATI?

willfull04
05-12-11, 06:53
I'm in the market for a my first 1911 and I'm looking for commander size. I have $760 specifically for this purpose and was hoping to stay at or below that, but i'm willing to go a little over to be happy with the gun.

A local shop has a S&W1911 Compact ES for $850 ($150 less than the best online price), another has a used (200 rnds) American Classic for $375. The AC felt like a tighter fit and i've read good things for the price (reliable, but some reports of difficulty feeding JHP) while the smith had some play in the slide/frame and side to side play in the trigger.

Looking at buds gun shop and other online stores, spring field champions, various Colts and other manufacturers are in my price range....when in stock.

Could i trust the AC? Local gun show first weekend of june...should i wait and see what find there?

Thanks for the input/help.
Will

86K5
05-12-11, 07:44
The old saying goes, buy once, cry once. With that being said, and before the elitists chime in, I have heard good things about them. Reliable, decent enough accuracy, can be built with common 1911 parts. Even your Springfields, Colts, Kimbers have exhibited feeding failures as well with JHP, some more than others. Might just take a polish or a break in period. I have trusted my life to cheaper guns and have not been dissapointed. My current daily carry is a Colt Defender but when the temps start to rise, I opt for my $200.00 CZ-82 in 9mm MAK.

If you can hold off for a more expensive 1911, I'd say do it but don't be afraid of a cheaper alternative if you do your homework.

TOrrock
05-12-11, 07:49
1) Full size 5" 1911's run best.

2) Save your money, get a little more saved up in your war chest.

3) I've never even heard of American Classic until I googled them and from that, HELL NO.

4) Don't buy cheap, it's a false economy.

If you absolutely must have a Commander sized pistol, go with a Colt Commander, or the S&W option. The Springfield Armory 4" guns would be my only sub $700.00 gun I'd halfway consider, and I'd really try to wave you off of that even.

*play in the slide, play in the trigger is a non issue when it comes to reliability and accuracy*

medic7984
05-12-11, 10:29
If your going for a low end price range, take a look at Rock Island Armory. Great guns and very inexpensive. They have a long standing rep for reliability and good customer service. I have never heard a negative about them. Every one I know that owns one stands behind it.

txf15crewchief
05-12-11, 10:48
1) Full size 5" 1911's run best.

2) Save your money, get a little more saved up in your war chest.

3) I've never even heard of American Classic until I googled them and from that, HELL NO.

4) Don't buy cheap, it's a false economy.

If you absolutely must have a Commander sized pistol, go with a Colt Commander, or the S&W option. The Springfield Armory 4" guns would be my only sub $700.00 gun I'd halfway consider, and I'd really try to wave you off of that even.

*play in the slide, play in the trigger is a non issue when it comes to reliability and accuracy*

This is dead on. If you must go with a Commander-sized pistol go with Colt and S&W. Colt in particular has been producing these pistols since 1949; I think they have it down pretty well by now. Smith & Wesson, while relatively new to the 1911 world is another excellent choice. Me, I say Colt, but then again, if it's not a Colt, it's just a clone.

Magic_Salad0892
05-12-11, 12:06
Colt.

That in mind, 5'' guns with GI type recoil system work best.

I'd go with a Series 70 over a Commander, but if that's what you really want. Get Colt.

Like Templar said.

Avoid Kimber like the ****ing plague.

wetidlerjr
05-12-11, 13:02
Would you buy/carry American Classic or ATI?
Will

NO :cool:

Guns-up.50
05-12-11, 13:29
My first 1911 was a kimber cdpII. it was nice for carry but the more i shot it i noticed more problems. I ended up trading it for a full size colt gi rep that i have since customized this was and is very expensive. I personaly wouldnt buy a 1911 if it isnt 5" no guide rod, and all steel, the rest can be changed out. There is a diffrence between cheap and inexpensive for self defense buy the best you can that you shoot well if you dont want a full size gun i would look at something differnt all together. Thats just my expirence and opinion

Timbonez
05-12-11, 13:30
Save your money and buy a Colt. A 5" government gun is your best bet, but a Colt Commander will work too.

GIJew766
05-12-11, 15:14
Your first jump into the 1911 should not be with anything other than a full-sized, 5" Government model. Commanders, while great for their compact size, have a tendency to not run as reliably as their full-sized brethren.

Also, don't try and cut costs (read: corners) when it comes to something you'll have to rely on to save your life potentially.

Just my $.02 here. YMMV.

H

Nephrology
05-12-11, 15:43
If your going for a low end price range, take a look at Rock Island Armory. Great guns and very inexpensive. They have a long standing rep for reliability and good customer service. I have never heard a negative about them. Every one I know that owns one stands behind it.

I know some people who look down their noses at RIAs and there are legitimate complaints about some of the guns coming out of the Phillippines.

That said, I have a 5" RIA 1911 and while the nickel finish sucks (really terrible and thin, mine has significant wear after only a year) the gun runs like a top. 1 jam in the first magazine through the pistol, followed by a flawless ~1k rounds or so after. My glock 19 still gets carried every day, but I'll be damned if that "junker" 1911 hasn't impressed me.

I will probably get it refinished at some point in my life. The machining is rough but I'll be damned if it doesn't eat anything I put in it. Hit a beer bottle at 60 yards with it once - good enough for me.

DeusExMachina
05-12-11, 15:58
I just bought a Citadel 5" 1911. I EDC a G19, so I don't consider the 1911 anything other than a "fun gun" and my introduction into 1911s. Which sucks, because now I want more!

I've heard good things about the American Classics on 1911 forums, but I wouldn't want something semi-proprietary like a Commander or Officer's sized 1911. If its your first, definitely consider getting an "original" full size.

My Citadel is made by Armscor (RIA) and has run great for the 150 rounds I've put in it so far. The park finish isn't very good, but otherwise fit and finish are impressive. It also has features every 1911 should have like: dovetail sights, one piece guide rod, beavertail and ambi-safety.

The frame is cast (but so are Caspians!), but slide is milled from bar stock (this is excellent) but some of the internals are MIM. I'm watching my ejector for any signs of failure and will replace anything that fails.

willfull04
05-12-11, 17:59
I'm looking for a commander for carry. The full size is too long for me to sit comfortably with. And I dont believe in owning any pistol that I wouldnt feel comfortable concealing and carrying. Part of why i'm asking so many questions about the various Phillippine made 1911s - i've read some good reviews and among those many posters stated they trusted them enough to carry them. I guess i'd have to shoot one and make the decision for my self.

That being said, i called a few more local shops and they have some Commander sized Kimber's or Para's in my price range. Why do you say avoid kimber like the plague? I shoot regularly with some kimber guys who have had no issues and know others who trust their life to them.

Thank you very much for all the input/advice.

txf15crewchief
05-12-11, 18:08
Kimber's quality control has been lackluster and spotty at best within recent years. If intend on carrying it then something along the lines of a Colt Lightweight Commander is probably closer to what you would like. They weigh approximately 28 oz. versus 38-40 oz. for a steel frame.

Nephrology
05-12-11, 18:08
I'm looking for a commander for carry. The full size is too long for me to sit comfortably with. And I dont believe in owning any pistol that I wouldnt feel comfortable concealing and carrying. Part of why i'm asking so many questions about the various Phillippine made 1911s - i've read some good reviews and among those many posters stated they trusted them enough to carry them. I guess i'd have to shoot one and make the decision for my self.

That being said, i called a few more local shops and they have some Commander sized Kimber's or Para's in my price range. Why do you say avoid kimber like the plague? I shoot regularly with some kimber guys who have had no issues and know others who trust their life to them.

Thank you very much for all the input/advice.

With Kimber you just don't really get what you pay for.

Para's are also not really terribly impressive for the price.

I would go for a Springfield or a S&W or even a SIG GSR over a Kimber or a Para.

As for my RIA, it has given me fewer jams than my G19. I just prefer using a Glock as they are a much more known element. That said, I have carried my RIA in the past. I just know/shoot glocks better.

TOrrock
05-12-11, 18:40
Please take some time to read through this entire thread, from beginning to end, and follow the hotlinks in it as well:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=19887

willfull04
05-12-11, 19:36
Thank you for showing me that, Templar. Very good reads and provides alot to think about before my purchase. I agree with the 3 of the same gun and anti-collector mentality, ("beware the man who has only one gun"), but part of me just wants a 1911. I currently carry a G-19 and would like to get some trigger time with an M&P before purchasing 3 of the same gun.

TOrrock
05-12-11, 20:44
If you just want a 1911, buy a 5" gun from a reputable manufacturer (Kimber spends their money on advertising, not on quality control).

It sounds like you've made your mind up to buy a cheap one with a non standard barrel.

Best of luck.

willfull04
05-12-11, 20:48
No, I hadn't made up my mind. To make my decision I had to start with a set of assumptions. Your input/advice has given me alot to think about and made me change some of those assumptions. Thank you for that. I need to spend more time researching/reading.

Army Chief
05-12-11, 21:04
Your current budget is roughly half of what is required to purchase a 1911 that is actually worth owning. I tend to be a Wilson guy, but would be perfectly comfortable with a late model Colt that had its sharp edges knocked down a bit.

AC

Nephrology
05-12-11, 22:45
I still think an American Classic or whatever is probably a fine purchase if you just want a beater 1911 for range use, but if it is something that you would carry on an every day basis then follow the advice linked above.

Hence why I stick to glocks...

Army Chief
05-13-11, 06:13

This is roughly akin to telling someone to purchase an Olympic Arms AR-15 for range use. There is no upside to owning a Jam-O-Matic budget 1911.

AC

wetidlerjr
05-13-11, 08:18

This is roughly akin to telling someone to purchase an Olympic Arms AR-15 for range use. There is no upside to owning a Jam-O-Matic budget 1911.

AC

Yeah, but he "sticks to Glocks". :sarcastic:

GIJew766
05-13-11, 08:35

Which is why his advise on the 1911 is worth more than Dave's :sarcastic:

willfull04
05-13-11, 17:34
For those interested - after doing alot of digging i found a good local deal on a colt lightweight commander. It was a little outside my budget, but as someone said on this thread "buy once, cry once". I cant wait to shoot it.

Thank you again for all the input/advice!
Will

Str8Jacket722
05-13-11, 18:26

I have an RIA, Fantastic piece. Still breaking it in and building it up but I have almost 500rds through it without a failure and that's stock. I've been extremely impressed by it's reliability and accuracy even with straight black sights (not my favorite) The one thing I don't like, and this is incredibly minor...the grips, smooth coco-bola? Pretty, but I'm a form follows function kind of guy and I need a bit of *sticky* on my grips. And at the price it is well worth every penny, the upgrades I'm doing are because I want to, not because I need to.
Semper Fi

Str8Jacket722
05-13-11, 18:36
I have an RIA, Fantastic piece. Still breaking it in and building it up but I have almost 500rds through it without a failure and that's stock. I've been extremely impressed by it's reliability and accuracy even with straight black sights (not my favorite) The one thing I don't like, and this is incredibly minor...the grips, smooth coco-bola? Pretty, but I'm a form follows function kind of guy and I need a bit of *sticky* on my grips. And at the price it is well worth every penny, the upgrades I'm doing are because I want to, not because I need to.
Semper Fi

Just as an aside, buy what you want and what you feel comfortable spending your money on, I can only speak for myself but IMHO people tend to spend their money on something, really like it and then can speak no good about anything other than what they bought. I mean, why wouldn't they spend their money on anything other than the best right? Any 1911 can be a good 1911, some companies have great reputations, if you are willing to drop the dough, get yourself a pony, Colt has a great reputation, BUT, remember it is the trigger-puller, not the iron that makes the hits as any gun can be tuned and upgraded, and otherwise tricked out.

GIJew766
05-13-11, 20:58
...BUT, remember it is the trigger-puller, not the iron that makes the hits as any gun can be tuned and upgraded, and otherwise tricked out.

There was something I read somewhere a while back that said something along the lines of "If you can't print 2.5" groups at 12 yards, do you really need a $2500 custom pistol?" and it just rings pretty true here.

I'm glad the OP found a pistol he liked, and I hope it serves him well. As much as I trust Colt in making a 1911 that runs (most of the time, as there are exceptions to any rule...), I just don't like the idea of a Commander model being a first experience in the platform...Y'all might have your own opinions.

H

Nephrology
05-13-11, 21:17

AC

I have not found my "jam-o-matic" budget 1911 to jam at all. YMMV.

It is nice to own a gun that doesn't need fussing over.

Which is why his advise on the 1911 is worth more than Dave's :sarcastic:

Eye of the beholder.

ugapug
05-13-11, 21:50
I have a few 1911s. My EDC gun is a Kimber Custom TLE II that has about 2000 rounds downtange. It had a couple of FTFs in the first 100 rounds or so due to a bad mag. YMMV. S&W gets a big fat no from me for 1 reason: the external extractor. Btw, most of the Kimber problems stemmed from external extractor models...that's probably why they don't have them now.,

wetidlerjr
05-13-11, 21:54
Originally Posted by wetidlerjr
Yeah, but he "sticks to Glocks".

It is nice to own a gun that doesn't need fussing over..

I can see that you will go far on this board. :sarcastic:

Nephrology
05-13-11, 22:07
I can see that you will go far on this board. :sarcastic:

I do not have the time or money to dedicate to keeping a good 1911, which is regrettable.... I am not going to start a silly argument.

I think the cheap ones are respectable for dicking around with - I certainly wouldn't want one pointed at me. I don't think that is terribly controversial. For a dedicated pistol you should be willing to sink the time and money into a better gun.

GIJew766
05-13-11, 23:16
I have a few 1911s. My EDC gun is a Kimber Custom TLE II that has about 2000 rounds downtange. It had a couple of FTFs in the first 100 rounds or so due to a bad mag. YMMV. S&W gets a big fat no from me for 1 reason: the external extractor. Btw, most of the Kimber problems stemmed from external extractor models...that's probably why they don't have them now.,

You do realize that, when properly done with parts that are fitted as they are supposed to be, the External Extractor model 1911s have far fewer reliability and maintenance issues than the internal extractor models. And you do realize that JMB's original design called for an external extractor, right? Do you read anything that Hilton Yam writes?

http://10-8performance.blogspot.com/2011/04/external-extractors-and-1911s.html

http://10-8performance.blogspot.com/2011/04/extractors-part-2.html

H

Timbonez
05-14-11, 00:52

That's good for you, but GIJew is correct. The S&W design is a viable option, and their new E series is a better option than a series II Kimber. By the way, Kimber has had more problems than just THEIR crappy external extractor design.

Magic_Salad0892
05-14-11, 03:35
I use Glock as my primary Carry/SD pistol, but the notion that 1911s are jam-o-matics or otherwise not 100% reliable when built correctly using quality ammunition and magazines, and given proper preventative maintenance, is downright retarded.

Colt Commander will serve you well, though it wouldn't be my personal choice.

ugapug
05-14-11, 11:11
You do realize that, when properly done with parts that are fitted as they are supposed to be, the External Extractor model 1911s have far fewer reliability and maintenance issues than the internal extractor models. And you do realize that JMB's original design called for an external extractor, right? Do you read anything that Hilton Yam writes?

http://10-8performance.blogspot.com/2011/04/external-extractors-and-1911s.html

http://10-8performance.blogspot.com/2011/04/extractors-part-2.html

H

I take offense at your smart ass comment at the end of your reply. You can keep those to yourself. I'm familiar with Mr. Yam's work but I do not agree with his assertion regarding external extraction in a 1911 pattern pistol. The added complexity of an external extractor in the 1911 design makes field maintenance more difficult, whereas just having a spare fitted internal makes much more sense (and even a worn extractor will function just fine for a long time). Proper maintenance and function checking on a regular basis goes a long way. I'm quite familiar with JMB's design parameters for the 1911, thank you. I also know what he ended up with when all was said and done.

Aside from the EE guns, what problems, specifically, has Kimber had, and I'm talking about in, say, the last 2-3 years? I have two Colts as well as the Kimber, but based upon what I've seen in Colt's QC in the last couple of years I could say in a broad sweeping generalization that their QC leaves much to be desired far too often. Sights only machined correctly on one side, dust covers rubbing on one side - and these are guns I've seen in person. Every manufacturer throws out a lemon from time to time, don't kid yourself that it doesn't happen.

GIJew766
05-14-11, 11:14
That's good for you, but GIJew is correct. The S&W design is a viable option, and their new E series is a better option than a series II Kimber. By the way, Kimber has had more problems than just THEIR crappy external extractor design.

Swartz safety, MIM parts, horrible fit and finish in a lot of their Series II pistols, etc...

I loved my Series I Custom. It was a solid pistol built at a time when Kimber was making production guns with some of the "combat custom" features of the boutique guns, but at a price that was much more tolerable. But now, for what they ask for some of their pistols, you'd be better served buying a Springfield GI or a Colt basic model and sending it off to the factory custom shops or someone like Dave, Bill, Bob, C-S, etc.

H

GIJew766
05-14-11, 11:27
I take offense at your smart ass comment at the end of your reply. You can keep those to yourself. I'm familiar with Mr. Yam's work but I do not agree with his assertion regarding external extraction in a 1911 pattern pistol. The added complexity of an external extractor in the 1911 design makes field maintenance more difficult, whereas just having a spare fitted internal makes much more sense (and even a worn extractor will function just fine for a long time). Proper maintenance and function checking on a regular basis goes a long way. I'm quite familiar with JMB's design parameters for the 1911, thank you. I also know what he ended up with when all was said and done.

It wasn't meant to be smartass, so no need to get all butthurt. My apologies that I ruffled your feathers Hoss.

As for the "added complexity of the external extractor," it is far simpler to service an external extractor in the field. A simple punch to push out the retaining pin, catch the spring and replace. No need to fit, time or test the external extractor as you would an internal one. Also, how do you intend to ensure the internal is fixed in place in the field, under less than ideal conditions? You gonna be able to repin that bad boy in the dark, rain, etc? Doubt it. I've been carrying a 1911 since I can remember, and I'm familiar with all of the ins and outs of the platform. I don't need a custom fit extractor for an EE gun, whereas my carry guns (Nighthawk) do. Also, the EE tends to be serviceable a lot longer than an internal before you start seeing failures.

In regards to what JMB ended up with, that doesn't necessarily make it the ideal solution. There have been plenty of other inventions that were designed one way and changes were made by the folks who solicited the contract. He found the external extractor to be better suited to the reliability of the pistol, but the Army had him change it. The EE ended up being the method of choice on the Hi-Power seeing as the US Army did not have a say in that pistol.

As for Kimber's issues, see my above post.

H

ugapug
05-14-11, 11:59
Swartz safety, MIM parts, horrible fit and finish in a lot of their Series II pistols, etc...

H

Feathers are all smooth, Little Joe.
Do you drive a car built in the last 30 years? Yes? Then you're driving something that is chock full of MIM. As to Swartz and horrible fit and finish, I greatly prefer Swartz to the Series 80 trigger pull. That being said, my other guns are Series 70 based, and to be honest, the Kimber has been de-Swartz'ed (put a C&S ignition set in it). The only thing I did not like on the Kimber was the plastic MSH so I swapped it for a Wilson Speed-Chute.

To veer back to the OP, good choice on the LW Commander. I had a chance to grab one a year or so ago and didn't and have been kicking myself ever since.

GIJew766
05-14-11, 12:06
Feathers are all smooth, Little Joe.
Do you drive a car built in the last 30 years? Yes? Then you're driving something that is chock full of MIM. As to Swartz and horrible fit and finish, I greatly prefer Swartz to the Series 80 trigger pull. That being said, my other guns are Series 70 based, and to be honest, the Kimber has been de-Swartz'ed (put a C&S ignition set in it). The only thing I did not like on the Kimber was the plastic MSH so I swapped it for a Wilson Speed-Chute.

To veer back to the OP, good choice on the LW Commander. I had a chance to grab one a year or so ago and didn't and have been kicking myself ever since.

Glad to hear. Would hate for anyone to have to spends hours preening over li'l ol' me. When people take me more seriously than I take myself, it shocks me. Apparently, my wit and charm are failing me.

While I do drive a car made within the past 30 years, I don't depend on my Mustang to save my life. The 1911 in my holster isn't just responsible for that, but also the lives of the woman I love and my dog. Your Kimber being de-Kimber-ified changes the conversation a little bit. From your first post, I was led to believe you had a rack stock Series II pistol, and I just won't trust my life to one of those bad boys, is all.

But yes, OP, good looks on going with Colt. You should be well served.

H

Striker
05-14-11, 12:14
I'm in the market for a my first 1911 and I'm looking for commander size. I have $760 specifically for this purpose and was hoping to stay at or below that, but i'm willing to go a little over to be happy with the gun.

A local shop has a S&W1911 Compact ES for $850 ($150 less than the best online price), another has a used (200 rnds) American Classic for $375. The AC felt like a tighter fit and i've read good things for the price (reliable, but some reports of difficulty feeding JHP) while the smith had some play in the slide/frame and side to side play in the trigger.

Looking at buds gun shop and other online stores, spring field champions, various Colts and other manufacturers are in my price range....when in stock.

Could i trust the AC? Local gun show first weekend of june...should i wait and see what find there?

Thanks for the input/help.
Will

I would not carry or even buy the AC. Truthfully, if I only had that amount of money to spend on a carry pistol, I would buy a Sig P226 or 228; Glock 17 or 19 or an HK P30, USP-C or P2000 in 9mm. If it has to be a .45, the M&P is accurate, but needs trigger work. HK 45-C or USP-C are both nice, accurate, reliable and durable.

If you're just set on a 1911, I would wait until you have more money to spend. A couple of months back I started looking for a 1911 that would be just as durable and reliable as my Sig P226 has been for me. With a 1911, accuracy is never a problem. What I found was that if I bought a Loaded Springfield or S&W E series or Colt series 70, it would have to go to a good smith for the changes that I felt were necessary to make it reliable enough for me to bet my life on. So I looked at more expensive 1911s and found that I really liked the TRP, still do actually; but, it would also need a little work to make me comfortable. Finally, it came down to two for me the Springfield Professional and the Cylinder and Slide Trident. Any of the above scenarios was going to cost me $2000 plus dollars. OK, my life is worth that, but I also realized that my Sig 9mm was every bit as good for less than half the price. If I want a .45, it would be an HK for that reason. But that's me and not you. You have to decide what your life is worth to you. Please let us know what you decide.

TOrrock
05-14-11, 20:46
Hey guys, let's keep the dick measuring contests that 1911 threads usually devolve into to an absolute minimum.

Magic_Salad0892
05-15-11, 01:24
I would not carry or even buy the AC. Truthfully, if I only had that amount of money to spend on a carry pistol, I would buy a Sig P226 or 228; Glock 17 or 19 or an HK P30, USP-C or P2000 in 9mm. If it has to be a .45, the M&P is accurate, but needs trigger work. HK 45-C or USP-C are both nice, accurate, reliable and durable.

If you're just set on a 1911, I would wait until you have more money to spend. A couple of months back I started looking for a 1911 that would be just as durable and reliable as my Sig P226 has been for me. With a 1911, accuracy is never a problem. What I found was that if I bought a Loaded Springfield or S&W E series or Colt series 70, it would have to go to a good smith for the changes that I felt were necessary to make it reliable enough for me to bet my life on. So I looked at more expensive 1911s and found that I really liked the TRP, still do actually; but, it would also need a little work to make me comfortable. Finally, it came down to two for me the Springfield Professional and the Cylinder and Slide Trident. Any of the above scenarios was going to cost me $2000 plus dollars. OK, my life is worth that, but I also realized that my Sig 9mm was every bit as good for less than half the price. If I want a .45, it would be an HK for that reason. But that's me and not you. You have to decide what your life is worth to you. Please let us know what you decide.

A Colt 1911 is equivalent to a carbine length gas system on a 14.5'' AR.

Replace parts, maintain correctly, use quality magazines, use quality ammo, and 100% reliability should be demonstrated. The whole ''1911s are unreliable'' trend is absolutely garbage.

wetidlerjr
05-15-11, 03:19
Replace parts, maintain correctly, use quality magazines, use quality ammo, and 100% reliability should be demonstrated. The whole ''1911s are unreliable'' trend is absolutely garbage.

I agree. And the idea that you need to spend $2000 to get there is equally garbage. :cool:

Striker
05-15-11, 11:51
I agree. And the idea that you need to spend $2000 to get there is equally garbage. :cool:

For you, yes; however, I disagree and I do believe someone should carry or use what's most comfortable for them. For me, by the time I'M comfortable enough to trust said 1911, it's in the $2000.00 plus range. As I said in my original post, that's me. Doesn't necessarily pertain to others. Doesn't necessarily not either.

Hogsgunwild
05-15-11, 22:49

Very well said...

wetidlerjr
05-16-11, 06:59
For you, yes; however, I disagree...

You have just as much right to be wrong as anyone else. Feel free to waste YOUR money. :D

Striker
05-16-11, 23:32
You have just as much right to be wrong as anyone else. Feel free to waste YOUR money. :D

Hahaha. Thank you. Will do.