PDA

View Full Version : Who is einstine????

white spaniard
10-07-07, 22:52
I everyone who is this menber einstein PMed me with some buddishm crap??:confused: I thought this forum was for firearms. anyways here is a copy of PM
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
einstein
http://stein.freehostia.com

KWACKERB279
10-07-07, 22:57
I everyone who is this menber einstein PMed me with some buddishm crap??:confused: I thought this forum was for firearms. anyways here is a copy of PM
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
einstein
http://stein.freehostia.com

Ya, I got two of them, guys annoying

KLR_Redux
10-07-07, 23:00
By the time I got his PM, he was listed as "banned." Good riddance. Thanks Mods!!!:D

KevinB
10-07-07, 23:35
My fault.
We usually do a better job of screening accounts - and I let this one thru.

KWACKERB279
10-07-07, 23:40
My fault.
We usually do a better job of screening accounts - and I let this one thru.

No worries Kevin, he's gone----------The End:)

dimmak
10-08-07, 14:43
Another one bites the dust....

Thanks mods for weeding out the riff raff...

Dale
10-08-07, 17:34
Got a PM too. I erased it before I read this topic. The anti's at work?!

Voodoochild
10-08-07, 17:43
I feel left out I didn't get one!!! I guess the mods were too quick he must have been working on mine when he got banned.

czydj
10-08-07, 18:04
Seeing as how we're discussing this, I've always wondered something... Did our esteemed Uncle Albert pronounce it steen or stine? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Heavy Metal
10-08-07, 20:17
No worries Kevin, he's gone----------The End:)

Instant M4Carbine Karma is a Bitch! LOL!!!

Bet Einstein(sp?) didn't see that one coming with his 'cosmic awareness'!

tugsus
10-08-07, 20:50
Seeing as how we're discussing this, I've always wondered something... Did our esteemed Uncle Albert pronounce it steen or stine? :confused: :rolleyes: :D

Probably ayyyyynnshhhhtine:D

The Archangel
10-09-07, 15:25
Just for the record, I am not the said Einstein that PM'ed everyone with the Buddist crap.

However, I go by Einstein over at AR15.com because that is the name of my dog. Just FYI...

:)

czydj
10-09-07, 17:02
Just for the record, I am not the said Einstein that PM'ed everyone with the Buddist crap.

However, I go by Einstein over at AR15.com because that is the name of my dog. Just FYI...

:)

Is your dog really smart?

Madsmiley
10-09-07, 19:12
Is your dog really smart?

He can lick his own crotch and I havent been able to lick my own,he must be smarter than I am:D

czydj
10-09-07, 19:20
He can lick his own crotch and I havent been able to lick my own,he must be smarter than I am:D

I had to ask, didn't I? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: