PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: TAD Ranger Hoodie Black with no patches XXL $100

og556
05-14-11, 12:21
I ordered this around January I believe and have only worn this once. I ordered this and another soft shell. I wear the soft shell primarily because it just suits my needs better.

I paid full price for this and can provide the invoice. It comes in the original box in the wrapper. I only wore this once and I am a non smoker.

I am asking $100 + Shipping from northern Va.

Not looking for any trades right now unless you are looking to get rid of a newer model surefire E2DL.

If you are looking for a really nice looking, high quality, and versatile low profile hoodie then the Ranger is a good choice.

**SOLD**

og556
05-22-11, 15:27
Price drop to $130.

og556
06-01-11, 19:24
Price drop to $100.

og556
06-01-11, 23:18
I have returned all PM's and Emails pertaining to this.

If you are interested in pictures please let me know.

BTW this is the latest Made in the USA version 6.5 of the Ranger Hoodie. It is a really really nice Polartec fleece. I paid full price for this item right from TAD and can provide the invoice to the buyer. This thing is boxed up in a TAD box. The TAD box/bag it is in belongs to my Stealth I bought from them. I could not find the original Ranger box and invoice in my garage. I have so many boxes of crap I save I know its in there somewhere.

I was going to save this for a layering piece or stand alone (it can do both) for this winter. There are other needs that came up so I am selling this at a rock bottom price.

As of this moment there is one Gentleman who is at the head of the line. He contacted me first about this particular item and I am waiting for him to decide. If he decides to take it then its his.