PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ArmyChief

rob_s
05-18-11, 15:09
****ing pathetic what this thread became, in a tech section, and ironic the dioxins behavior mirroring everyblthing that is wrong with barf.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=81305

Hopefully all the stupid statistic talk and the TOS chatter can go away and it can be reopened. It's not in GD guys.

Safetyhit
05-20-11, 18:34
Except for the truly brilliant contributions of our fellow member Badness, what were you hoping for via responses overall? You post statistics yet ridicule statistic dialog, so I suppose I'm confused.

Where exactly did you want the conversation to go? More importantly, where could it realistically be expected to go? Perhaps a simple acknowledgment by everyone that most newcomers are idiots?

rob_s
05-20-11, 18:46
Your needle is stuck.

ryr8828
05-20-11, 20:05
Ask and you shall receive.

Safetyhit
05-20-11, 22:20
Your needle is stuck.

Shall I state "Ditto", or ask what I'm stuck on exactly? Might I also ask if you have become less of an informative source here in this noble forum as opposed to a generally hostile one to newcomers whom you find fault with?

I have respect for your firearm knowledge and writing credentials, as you know. And remember, like yourself I was also cast out from TOS and have little regret about it. Plus you've probably seen me ream a few perceivably deserving dopes here over the years.

That said, sometimes I think you're stuck in 5th gear when 3rd would be sufficient. Firearms are not the base of our lives, just a valuable aspect of them. Like others here, I would know since I have taken full advantage of that aspect all of my life. We greatly appreciate your knowledge, but maybe take a deep breath from time to time.

ALCOAR
05-20-11, 23:21
Safety, if you think that getting the golden boot...(and I mean the boot that some of us got for such bullshit reasons,,,me,you,grant,markm, robs..etc.), or the fact that you have continually gone outta your way to thank and appreciate Rob's knowledge and contributions, makes you immune from Rob's shat list than I think you just need to examine our interweb relationship.

I finally took it as a compliment but he calls me out as much and the same as he does the most short bus riding newb among us. At least all the cards are finally on the table.

120mm
05-21-11, 05:07
I would like to nominate SafetyHit as the forum Den-mother.

Otherwise, I don't get how he has self-authorized to police M4C for tone, appropriateness and other Mary Poppins bullshit.

Littlelebowski
05-21-11, 06:05
I'd just like to thank Army Chief for his contributions and fairness. Thanks man, you make this forum a better place.

novak1911freak
05-21-11, 23:54
As someone who had their post removed from rob_s' thread, I just want to say that I appreciate rob_s' comments..... sometimes sarcasm gets the best of me and I contributed to what the thread deteriated into, for that I apologize.... I will say that I am still relatively new here but I am not an idiot.... I definitely try to read more than I post because I am far from an expert and I try to learn from the mistakes that I make.... I do feel that I am still learning the M4C culture and I appreciate any and all feedback....