PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk Quicksand and Sandstorm Accuracy

Darkop
05-18-11, 21:00
Being that there are very few Quicksand and Sandstorm suppressor evaluations that I can find lets start a personal knowledge thread about these cans. only post if you have first hand information. Please keep it civil and not let this thread go south like so many others have been doing lately.

If you have a Quicksand or Sandstorm suppressor please post your accuracy experiences here.

What is your groups size with and without the can attached? in MOA, MILS or inches and at what ranges. Please include if your shooting factory or hand loaded ammo and type of rifle, bolt or gas gun.

Until that day,
Darkop

markm
05-18-11, 21:06
Who makes these? :confused:

Eurodriver
05-19-11, 00:10
Gemtech

zenghost
05-21-11, 15:16
Might want to check Snipershide.com forum for relevant testing results on the Sandstorm. Believe they put it up against a few others in a comparison test.

Darkop
05-21-11, 17:10
Might want to check Snipershide.com forum for relevant testing results on the Sandstorm. Believe they put it up against a few others in a comparison test.

I did read that thread at SH. Just wasn't very thorough only a few rounds fired as I recall. Franks keeps saying he's going to wring those cans out more but hasn't yet as far as I know.

Until that day,
Darkop