PDA

View Full Version : InSights - LE Intensive Handgun Skills - Issaquah, WA

Jeff_M
10-10-07, 13:50
Intensive Handgun Skills for LE

http://www.insightstraining.com/us/view_course.asp?courseID=135&categoryID=2

This is a "shooters" course with maximum range time. The course stresses accuracy and speed but not speed at the expense of accuracy. The course will include equal amounts of paper and steel shooting. The principles of economy of motion and economy of time will be stressed throughout.

On the third day the student will be put under stress through the use of time constraints and man on man competition. A perfect course for the shooter who wants to maximize their use of the handgun for defense or the competitive shooter who could use fine tuning of their technique. After this course you will be shooting faster and with a greater degree of accuracy than ever before.

This course is a modified and updated version of the course taught to Government and Military Special Operation Personnel and draws heavily on techniques learned from the best shooters in the world. Learn not just how to be fast and accurate, but how to continually improve your skills with proven training methodology, practice routines, and self-testing.

Guaranteed! You will see a giant improvement in your speed and accuracy after completing this course. The perfect course for Firearms Instructors!

Prerequisites
Law Enforcement Only

Equipment
Handgun, three magazines minimum, 2000 rounds minimum, concealment belt holster with mag pouches, ear and eye protection, duty belt and holster Course Price
$450.00

Course Dates
Issaquah, WA
December 4 - 6, 2007

insights Training Center
(425) 827 2552

Joe R.
10-10-07, 17:25
This is an outstanding class gang. If you are serious about improving your shooting skills you owe it to yourself to attend.

I've been shooting for more then a few years with more then three dozen shooting schools under my belt. Greg Hamilton was able to fine tune my technique and show me more efficent ways not only to shoot but to teach other students. It won't be my last InSights class.

-Joe Riedy

Wayne Dobbs
10-10-07, 20:37
Second the motion on Greg. I have a training resume that's three single spaced pages long (covering over 20 years) and this class under Greg continues to be the very best intensive fundamentals teaching, training and execution class I've experienced.

Greg has a SF background and his communication ability is simply excellent.

Take the class.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
10-10-07, 22:15
Greg is a Great guy, runs a great course, and a phenonenal instructor...Highly recommended!