PDA

View Full Version : WTS: COLT Original M4/M16 20 and 30 round magazines.

Roadblock
05-23-11, 09:44
The 20 round COLT has SOLD! All I have left are the below 30 rounders. ALL of the 30 rounders are POST-BAN, with dates ranging 2006, 2007 and 2008. Sorry guys, no PRE-BAN's! If I had PRE-BAN's, I definitely would have mentioned that as it would be a MAJOR selling point. I also would be asking more then $10~12.00 dollars.

Also for those of you offering me lower amounts, these are not C-Product or Brownells magazines, these are FACTORY COLT's! I've already sold about 20 of them without any price haggling so the price is firm. Buy 5 of them, get free shipping.

Then I also have a bunch of factory COLT 30 rounders. All of these are used but they function FLAWLESSLY! No cracked feed lips etc. All of these are post ban newer magazines.

I have 37 of them. I'd like to get $12.00 dollars each. Buy 5 or of more of them, I'll throw in free shipping.

I'm down to 17 COLT's left.

I also have one Bushmaster 30 round magazine that came with my Bushmaster XM15-E2S Patrolmen Carbine. I might have used this a few times, I honestly don't remember. It's got a few magazine well marks on it but it's in GREAT shape.

I'd like $10.00 dollars for this one.

Check your state and local ordinances before buying these!

Roadblock
05-24-11, 07:29
I've had a ton of pm's about the 20 round PRE-BAN COLT, that one has sold.

Also all of the 30 rounders are POST-BAN. Sorry guys, no POST-BAN's!

Update on the COLT 30 rounders, started with 37, I have 17 left.