PDA

View Full Version : Bulk M14 and M1 Garand clips

Raven Armament
05-25-11, 00:25
Looking for bulk stripper clips for the M14 and bulk en bloc clips for the M1 Garand. Anyone know of a source? This will be for my commercial ammunition packaged in stripper or en bloc clips, respectively.

762xIan
05-28-11, 19:03
Numrich is still listing the "small drum" of Garand clips in stock. 1150 clips for $847+ shipping. Sarco also used to sell a lot , but they don't list any "bulk" offers I have seen. It may be worth a call. Though I usually use Sarco only as a last resort myself.

Not sure if you order more if you can haggle with them on the price. A few friends and I bought one of the small drums of clips about 10 or so years ago and all were in great shape. Most were marked IMI (Israeli) or DAQ (Canada). Only thing is the price was closer to 3 for a dollar then.

The only thing to look out for is unmarked Garand clips that aren't stamped as crisply and well defined as genuine mil-surps. These are reportedly Chinese and have given guys trouble with clip insertion and feed issues. I have seen a few and the steel doesn't feel or look up to par with genuine surplus clips either. Springfield (SA) made some clips without marks, but the china ones are pretty easy to spot when compared to a real one.

Good luck, sorry it's the only lead I have on bulk clips.

jhs1969
05-28-11, 19:55
I have 50+ enbloc clips for a M1, if your'e intersted shoot me a PM and I'll get an exact count and we can go from there.

M2AP
05-29-11, 12:21
The Sarco en blocs are a commercial clip, AEC3 (Aggressive Engineering Corp.)
Aggressive also produced 2 different runs on Military contract, AGE1 and AGE2.
I have a bunch of the AEC3 but haven't gotten around to trying them yet. Given Aggressive's Military contract background I'm hoping the AEC3's are GTG.

There has to be alot of M14 strippers around but I can't find them in bulk. If you do find some please let me know. Thanks.

IZinterrogator
05-29-11, 17:05
Here's a source for M14 stripper clips and bandolier kits.

http://www.garysguns.com/m14.htm

Raven Armament
06-04-11, 01:00
Thanks, gentlemen. I'll pursue those sources and see if I can make it happen. Thanks again!