PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy from LTDAMMO.COM

DeviousMind
05-26-11, 16:00
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but here it goes. I ordered 10 boxes of PMC 45 ammo on May 12th and it still has not even shipped, all it says is processing. Of course the money was taken out of my account almost immediatey, totaling about $200. I have emailed them 4 times and called and have not recieved any response to date. I am not sure what is going on but wanted to make everyone aware of the problem I am having. I can understand if there is a issue with supply or what not. All I need is a response with a explanation and I would probably be ok with it. Needless to say I will never purchase another item from them. Customer service is key to a succesful business and it is obvious they don't have good cs.

Cold
05-26-11, 17:20
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but here it goes. I ordered 10 boxes of PMC 45 ammo on May 12th and it still has not even shipped, all it says is processing. Of course the money was taken out of my account almost immediatey, totaling about $200. I have emailed them 4 times and called and have not recieved any response to date. I am not sure what is going on but wanted to make everyone aware of the problem I am having. I can understand if there is a issue with supply or what not. All I need is a response with a explanation and I would probably be ok with it. Needless to say I will never purchase another item from them. Customer service is key to a succesful business and it is obvious they don't have good cs.

This really isnt the place for this type of talk. This is for technical aspects of reloading and ammunition only.

Thanks for understanding.