PDA

View Full Version : So Much hate!

kjc625
10-12-07, 22:24
I was surfing the web and ended up at Youtube.com. I was looking at the North Hollywood shootout videos and one of them got my attention. Most of other videos talked about how Larry and Emil the bank robbers were evil and stupid. However, this one was totally opposite. Got my blood pressure up to the extreme level. They talk about how they want to repeat the shootout with their ak47s. These young funks are why this country is heading to wrong direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LmrPNHRiqo

So guys get ready these stupid funks.

ZGXtreme
10-12-07, 22:37
Honestly, I am amazed that such incidents do not occur more often considering we allow those types of people to live among us in our "civilized" society.

Unfortunantly though, it doesn't. Many officers I work with have never even pondered in their mind how they would respond to such an incident and I am sure that is something that occurs in departments nationwide.

Having been to Iraq, I still try to "teach" my co-workers to at least get in the mindset that it will happen again and that these types of people live in every state and county of our country. This video and page prove it regardless of if they have the balls to carry such an incident out or not. "Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst."

Just reminds us we need to stay on our toes everyday... and if placed in the situation, ending it right then and there. without a second of doubt!

kjc625
10-12-07, 22:41
I can not believe, these funks wants to kill innocent people including LEO's. At least they are in love with shitty AK47 instead of our accurate AR's.:D

ZGXtreme
10-12-07, 22:53
I can not believe, these funks wants to kill innocent people including LEO's. At least they are in love with shitty AK47 instead of our accurate AR's.:D

Wouldn't go so far as to say their weapon choice is "shitty," their skills and personalities though; Yes. Had those two douchebags in L.A. shouldered their rifles and not just sprayed rounds the casualty stats would have included fatalities. Luckily though, the big man upstairs was watching over everyone on scene that mattered; the officers and civilians.

Anyways, those AK's will kill just as quickly as our patrol rifles. The only difference that matters is the skill of the officers and the overwhelming desire in their heart to take out those who wish to do evil.

Rule303
10-12-07, 22:55
A few more losers who think that talking about killing cops makes them tough. They're as much of a threat as those 300-some pound Neo-Nazis who yammer on about killing blacks and Jews. They don't have the guts to actually kill anyone. If they did, they'd be out murdering whatever group of people they decided to target, not talking themselves up on YouTube.

Just my ever-so humble opinion.

ZGXtreme
10-12-07, 23:03
A few more losers who think that talking about killing cops makes them tough. They're as much of a threat as those 300-some pound Neo-Nazis who yammer on about killing blacks and Jews. They don't have the guts to actually kill anyone. If they did, they'd be out murdering whatever group of people they decided to target, not talking themselves up on YouTube.

Just my ever-so humble opinion.

Thats what we can hope and pray for. Then again, that's what the American public would have said if that Cho idiot had mailed off his video(s) prior to the VT shootings in lieu of mailing them the day of.

Again, it all comes down to the pray it never happens but be 100% ready should it.

kjc625
10-12-07, 23:04
Went to a local range to sight in my new MP15T and was surprised to see so many gang bangers practicing long range shooting. Heard one of them saying, "Die pig, yah got'got you again." This ASS was shooting a some type of bolt action rifle. I am really troubled by how lawabiding citizens like us got screwed by dirt bags like this. We also get screwed by anti gun politicians and pro illegal crowd. Oh GOD help us.

ZGXtreme
10-12-07, 23:17
That is the problem... making new unwarranted law instead of enforcing the laws we have. If we come in contact on the street who say carrying a concealed pistol, the way our statute is written we cannot arrest.

Even when they do charge people with committing crimes with weapons or even carrying the gun while committing the crime... they just get probation or the charge deferred.

It's just easier for the liberal element of the country to wirte up new laws than to put the effort into enforcing the law against those who needed to be handled to the fullest extint possible.

Business_Casual
10-12-07, 23:29
That is the problem... making new unwarranted law instead of enforcing the laws we have. If we come in contact on the street who say carrying a concealed pistol, the way our statute is written we cannot arrest.

Even when they do charge people with committing crimes with weapons or even carrying the gun while committing the crime... they just get probation or the charge deferred.

It's just easier for the liberal element of the country to wirte up new laws than to put the effort into enforcing the law against those who needed to be handled to the fullest extint possible.

I don't mean to be offensive, but based on your writing I thank God that the public has access to the advice of counsel.

M_P

kjc625
10-12-07, 23:42
I don't mean to be offensive, but based on your writing I thank God that the public has access to the advice of counsel.

M_P

Thats right, as long as we go by the law, we don't need lawyers. But the same lawyers are the one free these gangsters back to the society. I miss R. Regan. He is a true American hero.

ZGXtreme
10-12-07, 23:47

M_P

MP I sent ya a PM... but, I think I know what you were getting at and no offense at all. I should specify I meant contacting subjects on criminal manners and they are unlawfully carrying concealed.

We have a statewide concealed carry program and I advocate it. There are areas in which citizens cannot take those weapons and upon conacting them in those areas I have chosen to use discretion based on the fact they are good citizens of this state and country.

What KJC said is correct. And I don't know if I am the same as most cops, and I hope I am, but even on criminal manners I openly advise those I deal with to consult counsel. If I do my job correctly with honor then I have nothing to worry about regarding someone using their right to counsel and will advise it. Just one more way I boost my credibility in regards to occupational success. Do what I do the best I can and let the American system work the best it can. Thats all we can ask for!

Business_Casual
10-13-07, 11:00
As I mentioned in my reply to your PM, I despise "process" crimes and I think it is wrong to invent crimes to catch people. I view this as the difference between "legal" and "lawful." Perhaps I am too much of a libertarian?

M_P

QuickStrike
10-13-07, 17:16
Just a bunch of wannabees trying to sound "hard". :rolleyes:

Those types are spineless/insecure and are usually harmless. Don't worry about it.

Edit: The only ones that are potentially dangerous are the ghetto gangbangers IMO. Though they usually stick to killing their own kind (which is not that bad really...) they do sometimes target lone officers. :mad:

fast97rs
10-15-07, 04:31
Those idiots are exactly that.... let not waste another second or thought on them.

The problem is..... laws don't work unless people fear the penalties.... and they don't. Too many get probation for child molestation, so as to kill this fear off.

What makes anyone think that outlawing something will stop it.

SSSSURE! Like outlawing murder, rape, and stealing have worked :rolleyes: ... that NEVER HAPPENS!

Joseywales
10-15-07, 19:13
Those idiots are exactly that.... let not waste another second or thought on them.

The problem is..... laws don't work unless people fear the penalties.... and they don't. Too many get probation for child molestation, so as to kill this fear off.

What makes anyone think that outlawing something will stop it.

SSSSURE! Like outlawing murder, rape, and stealing have worked :rolleyes: ... that NEVER HAPPENS!

I don't now about you, but if a grown man molests my wife or kids, he had better pray that lock him up for good.......because the day he gets out in the open.....my boot will permanently be twisted up his....

Safetyhit
10-16-07, 21:36
Garbage video edited by idiots.

Kisara
10-16-07, 23:40
I despise "process" crimes and I think it is wrong to invent crimes to catch people. I view this as the difference between "legal" and "lawful." Perhaps I am too much of a libertarian?

Amen! If there is no victim, there should be no crime.