PDA

View Full Version : Del-Ton Kit Opinions

cthompson36
05-28-11, 18:13
Please only people who own Del-Tons or have shot them or something say bad stuff about them. Every time I ask this I get a bunch of people who say they are cheap and suck but don't own Del-Tons, they own like DPMS or something.
So what problems have you had with them?
How easy do the kits come together?
Anything else?

Ga Shooter
05-28-11, 18:21
HAD 2. HAVE 0. Just don't do it. Chamber is wrong. Just plain sucks. Nothing was to spec or fit well.

jonconsiglio
05-28-11, 18:23
People don't need to own a Del Ton to know they're low quality. This really isn't the place to come and ask this question.....especially numerous times.

Scorpion
05-28-11, 18:28
Might want to stick with the brands recommended here. Same amount money (or a little more) for much better quality.

DPMS ain't one of them either.

cthompson36
05-28-11, 18:33
then what brands would you guys suggest for me around 5-600 maybe a little more for a 5 time a year plinker? I don't dismiss opinions of people who don't have them, I just want to see how people like them since most who would have them would use them like I do. I think thats who they market towards.

TOrrock
05-28-11, 18:35
I've seen them break bolts and have tight chambers as well as commercial quality parts.

I don't have to take a bite of a shit sandwich to know it's terrible.

Please use the search button at the top right corner of the page under the banner ads, "Del-Ton" or "DelTon" or "Del Ton" would be an excellent start.