PDA

View Full Version : Can the Trijicon Green/Yellow HD front sight for Glocks be found by itself?

Magic_Salad0892
05-30-11, 05:07
It might be the brightest front sight blade I've ever seen, and if it an be had for a decent price, I might want one.

Does anybody know if it can be found without the rear sight? I hate 3 dot setups.

C4IGrant
05-30-11, 09:12
It might be the brightest front sight blade I've ever seen, and if it an be had for a decent price, I might want one.

Does anybody know if it can be found without the rear sight? I hate 3 dot setups.

It is not listed as an option in my Trijicon Distr. price sheet so I am going to say no.

C4

PPGMD
05-30-11, 09:56
Call and ask.

Even if they don't, if enough people call and ask they might start offering them.

Magic_Salad0892
05-31-11, 11:17
Damn. Thanks guys. I'll call and report back.

JHC
05-31-11, 12:48
As an alternative to the HD set which was not available when I first looked around, I used this Ameriglo front with a Warren Sevigny rear and it crushed it. Fast up close, poa - very close to poi at 25 yards. Just a couple inches above literal poa.

This specific part is .220 tall which mates well with the Warren rears. The "rear window" is a little tighter which I prefer for distance precision. Anyway, the point was that if the wide .140 HD front is not avail singly, this .140 wide Ameriglo front of similiar Hackathorn design is.

GL-212-220-OR

http://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/night-sights/front-sights

Magic_Salad0892
05-31-11, 13:06
I was thinking of getting that sight a while ago, but my gripe about it was that it didn't come in .235'' height, which for the Glock 19 I was getting it for, was the exact zero.

As determined by one of the 10-8 Glock sight in front sights I have lying around.

Those are awesome by the way.