PDA

View Full Version : US Optics Customer Service

C4IGrant
10-13-07, 14:13
Many of you have seen the picture of my SN-4 that I broke in a training class. For whatever reason, I delayed in sending it back to US Optics for repair. A couple weeks ago, I was contacted by Chris of USO. He had seen my post about my broken SN-4 and wanted to make it right. He even offered to pick up the shipping in order to get the optic to them as fast as possible!

The guys at USO had my repaired SN-4 back to me in about a week! That is pretty impressive IMHO.

I believe that USO is trying to turn over a new leaf and fix some of their past issues. So if your looking for a good piece of glass and a company that will stand behind their product, give them a look.

C4

vinesr6
10-13-07, 15:26
JBW III and his crew are outstanding. I own 3...:)

Buldog
10-13-07, 15:35
Thanks Grant for the good words. This mistake in the assembly / build phase is ours to bear. Thanks again for allowing us to repair the SN-4. We understand the importance of dependability and quality control. This situation has brought about some postitive changes to our Q/C process internally here at U.S. Optics. My e-mail box is open and I look forward to helping any other members here with U.S. Optics support.

Respectfully,

Chris Parker
U.S. Optics Sales
chrisp@usoptics.com