PDA

View Full Version : Mauser HSC .32 Magazine?

Leonidas24
05-30-11, 14:22
My fiance's dad has an original Mauser HSC .32 pistol that he inhereted from a family member who brought it back to the US after WWII. It came with one magazine and the original holster.

I'm trying to help him find magazines for it but have thus been unsuccessful. There have been a couple places that were selling them for $45+ but other than that the only place that is selling them at a reasonable rate is Sarco for $32.

First, I wanted to check if anyone here has any other sources for magazines of this type, and secondly if Sarco Inc (NJ) is a reliable source.

~Rob

DAT85
05-31-11, 04:36
Greetings,
I have used Sarco on more than a few occasions for hard to find parts and they are good to go.(Sometimes a little slow on filling orders )

Try Googling TRIPLE K magazines.They are a source of last resort for me as their quality is a little spotty.(I"m not even sure if their still in business)

Hope this helps. :)

DAT85

TOrrock
05-31-11, 05:18
Buying a Triple K mag is throwing money away.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to pay what they cost.

If you've tried Numrich/Gun Parts Corp. and Sarco, those are the two big places that I'd look first.

Leonidas24
05-31-11, 10:35
Thanks guys. We both figured it would be Sarco but I wanted to check to make sure they were reputable.