PDA

View Full Version : Once again

jklaughrey
06-06-11, 00:24
Once again we as taxpayers have to pay for the actions of a foreign invader(illegal alien).

http://www.yumasun.com/news/gutierrez-70470-port-trying.html

Iraqgunz
06-06-11, 00:42
Un****ingbelievable. And my guess is that he will win the suit or they will settle out of court and he will be living comfortably in the U.S with his girlfriend. She obviously knew he was illegal and should be prosecuted as well.

Sadly this will open the door to even more shit like this.

What do you think would happen if you did this in Mexico? Here's a hint. The consulate would be claiming your body on behalf of your family.

jklaughrey
06-06-11, 01:00
What do you think would happen if you did this in Mexico? Here's a hint. The consulate would be claiming your body on behalf of your family.

Exactly! I hate to say it but we as citizens need to look long and hard at the only real viable solution to the foreign invasion is to defend our borders ourselves. It would seem the federal government has no desire to assist the border states from repelling the invasion...to arms to arms!

BCmJUnKie
06-06-11, 01:00
They should have left him on the ****ing floor. This shit makes me SICK! How is it an IILEGAL alien can sue THIS country for commiting a crime on HIS part? ****in ridiculous

SWATcop556
06-06-11, 02:24
Just when I feel like it's been a while since I've been shocked.....

Holy shit!

Moose-Knuckle
06-06-11, 02:27
The illegal and his attorney need the "black hood over the head" treatment and all those like them.

They simply need to vanish into thin air. . .

Honu
06-06-11, 15:10
I'm sad this did not shock me ? Pisses me off but getting used to this kinda crap happening more and more

Time to clean house of these laws and people that allow anyone not from this country any rights in our country that is here illegally

Doc Safari
06-06-11, 15:19
Our government will probably prosecute the Border Patrol agents that were there.

VooDoo6Actual
06-06-11, 15:29
Epic fail again...

dhrith
06-06-11, 15:32
I don't see how they can claim excessive force was used, he's still around....