PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Weapons Solutions

Apricotshot
06-06-11, 11:10
While at the Tampa Gun Show last weekend I came upon a new (to me) company. Here is the link to thier site: http://www.tacticalweaponssolutions.com/

I'm sure you will enjoy some of the photos of "set-ups". :ph34r:

markm
06-06-11, 11:13
Why do special olympians start gun companies?

Apricotshot
06-06-11, 11:17
Why do special olympians start gun companies?

Read the "What is Mil-Spec" section.

gunrunnerusmc03
06-06-11, 11:17
they must get volume pricing thru tapco :blink:

markm
06-06-11, 11:19
Read the "What is Mil-Spec" section.

I'll have to go back. I shut the site off when the first thing I saw was a tactical AR pistol. :rolleyes:

They're a TOP 10 manufacturer. I like how their manufacturer links include DEL TON and UTG among the other legitimate links.

punkey71
06-06-11, 11:26
Spikes Tactical LLC
2593 Clark Street #103
Apopka, FL 32703

Tactical Weapons Solutions Company
2758 Clark St #2
Apopka, FL 32704

Seem to be just down the street from each other...coincidence? ;)

Harold

Apricotshot
06-06-11, 11:31
Spikes Tactical LLC
2593 Clark Street #103
Apopka, FL 32703

Tactical Weapons Solutions Company
2758 Clark St #2
Apopka, FL 32704

Seem to be just down the street from each other...coincidence? ;)

Harold

lol, "The Other Black Rifle"

dennisuello
06-06-11, 11:37
Just one warehouse over. Unless they are in the storage lot across the street from Spike.

ALCOAR
06-06-11, 11:45
WTF...........

under the "what is mil spec" section:

"Only rifles made for the U.S. military have the distinction of being “MilSpec.” “Milspec” rifles are approved by a U.S. government inspector and meet a “military standard” or “MilStd.” This standard includes every aspect of the rifle from the materials allowed, dimension of components, research and testing of parts, durability of parts, components, accuracy, precision, and the overall service life. As a result no civilian AR’s can be “MilSpec.” The next best thing to a “MilSpec” AR is then to have the parts and components made by “MilSpec” manufacturers. Tactical Weapons Solutions (TWS) is in the top 10 manufacturers in the county who use the greatest number of “MilSpec” parts in the assembly of their AR-15’s. All guns look great in the box but the true test of quality is a year later or thousands of rounds later – will a gun made with sub-standard parts still work? Sadly, many rifles made with non-standard parts have a higher failure rate than those made with “MilSpec” parts and components. If you purchase an AR15 you want it to insure that it will always work and if there is an issue that the manufacturer will stand behind their product and make it right. TWS is a Florida company based in Orlando, Florida. TWS makes their AR15 rifles and AR15 pistols with the following parts and components from “MilSpec” manufacturers - upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel extensions, bolts and carriers. TWS AR barrels are made from 4150 “MilSpec” steel (MIL-B-11595E) when available by manufacturers. The receiver extension tube is 1.14” in diameter (“MilSpec” dimension). TWS offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for defects in material and workmanship for the original configuration of the weapon."

That is truly priceless...note the priceless is only when avail:jester:

Cincinnatus
06-06-11, 11:49
Love the light pressure-pad wires snaking all over the place. What's with the trigger of the .308 being tied back?

ReaperAZ
06-06-11, 12:06
Christ, I don't think I have ever seen "Mil-Spec" used so many times in one paragragh. My eyes hurt.

chadbag
06-06-11, 12:21
What's with the trigger of the .308 being tied back?

Probably shot at a gun show or after getting home or before leaving for a gun show. Most gun shows I have been to make you "disable" the trigger in a pulled position with a cable tie.

Littlelebowski
06-06-11, 12:32
Wow..... 1/9 is mil spec now.

I like the quality optics.

scoutfsu99
06-06-11, 12:33
Love the light pressure-pad wires snaking all over the place. What's with the trigger of the .308 being tied back?

It's milspec....didn't you follow anything?

Littlelebowski
06-06-11, 12:34
The bipods on ****ing everything are funny until you start worrying about the gene pool.....

tnt1106
06-06-11, 12:40

F/A Model?

heavytank2
06-06-11, 12:42
The bipods on ****ing everything are funny until you start worrying about the gene pool.....

I don't know, but any startup that offers YHM leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Especially on their main images, its the first thing you see!

I live in an area where the local gunshops tack on whatever the hell probably leaves them in back room chuckling as the criminally influenced and dumb buy buy buy. NC Star, ATI, YHM, all the ugliest parts impractically tacked on to pistols, bolt actions, etc. I NEEDS SOME LAZERS ON THIS BOLT ACTION! A GRIP TOO DAWG. YEAH! FOLDING STOCK AND 100 CMAG TOO! THATS THE SHITZ!

I imagine them doing celebratory chest bumps in the parking lot afterwards too.
This place gives me the same awkward feeling.

Sorry, had alot..... of coffee this morning...

BCmJUnKie
06-06-11, 12:51
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j468/Danger131/Tactical_Facepalm_by_ShadowGod55563.jpg
My FAVORITE one is the M4 with VFG and the bipod mounted right in front hahaahahaha

coyote hunter
06-06-11, 12:55
No Bi-pod on the tactical pistol WTF?

it can't be tactical without a bi-pod!:jester:

Apricotshot
06-06-11, 13:03
Let us not forget that a bi-pod automatically makes your rifle a sniper rifle capable of 1000+yd head shots. :jester:

Cincinnatus
06-06-11, 13:04
Probably shot at a gun show or after getting home or before leaving for a gun show. Most gun shows I have been to make you "disable" the trigger in a pulled position with a cable tie.

Most I've been to have you put the cable tie through the magwell and ejection port. I still wouldn't want the flagship pics on my website to be of such a gunshow prepped weapon.

The_War_Wagon
06-06-11, 13:28
I live in an area where the local gunshops tack on whatever the hell probably leaves them in back room chuckling as the criminally influenced and dumb buy buy buy. NC Star, ATI, YHM, all the ugliest parts impractically tacked on to pistols, bolt actions, etc. I NEEDS SOME LAZERS ON THIS BOLT ACTION! A GRIP TOO DAWG. YEAH! FOLDING STOCK AND 100 CMAG TOO! THATS THE SHITZ!

Oh... I see you've visited our gun shows in Pittsburgh, too! :o

Toad the Wet Sprocket (TWS) rifles would fit right in! :rolleyes:

40Arpent
06-06-11, 13:59
Is TWS not the company that took Rob's chart, hacked it up, and then published it on their website as if it was theirs?

JSantoro
06-06-11, 14:18
Okay, okay, we've had our fun....;)