PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Bravo Company-LMT Carbine Build

Iraqgunz
06-10-11, 03:34
ADOPTED BY A LOVING FAMILY IN AZ. THANKS

I was originally going to sell the lower and then decided to just build up into another carbine to sell. Here are the specs.

1. Bravo Company hammer forged midlength LW 1/7 twist barrel with BCM upper and Magpul MOE handguard. The rear sight is Colt carry handle that was cut down a la LMT rear BUIS.

2. LMT Defender lower receiver with Magpul trigger guard (aluminum) LMT lower parts kit and Vltor A5 system. It has the standard weight buffer. Buttstock is Magpul CTR milspec. Pistol grip is a Magpul MOE with insert. I will swap out the selector lever for a Battle Arms Ambi at no charge. I will also swap the Vltor A5 tube for a carbine tube if you don't trust the Vltor system.

3. BCG is milspec. It currently has a PRI gasbuster charging handle or I will swap it for a BCM Gunfighter medium.

4. Everything has been checked (firing pin protrusion, headspace, firing pin hole, barrel straightness, upper receiver) and was test fired today. I am posting a pic of the 25M zero target.

I fired 4 different types of ammunition during the test fire. Prvi Partizan 75gr. match, Federal XM193, Federal 62gr. FMJ and Herters 55gr. steel case. All ammuntion feed and functioned without problems. The furniture is all FDE and was then painted by me with Krylon earth brown and OD green which are all readily available for touch up.

I AM ASKING 1100.00 shipped to your FFL. If you are in AZ or LV area we can do a FTF.

Iraqgunz
06-12-11, 04:04
DROPPED TO 1050.00. DON'T LET THE PAINT TURN YOU OFF. THIS IS A FUNCTIONAL SHOOTER.

Iraqgunz
06-15-11, 05:08
PRICE DROP- 1000.00.