PDA

View Full Version : My 1st AR is here!!!!

ONEmanWOLFpack
06-12-11, 09:43
New to the AR game. Here is a pic of my new DDM4v4. I am open to any and all suggestions.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm142/EVO03LMM/Misc/DDM4-1.jpg

ICANHITHIMMAN
06-12-11, 09:47
read read read everything you can

ONEmanWOLFpack
06-12-11, 09:52
read read read everything you can

My plans exactly...I have been a spong so far. I have ordered magpul front and rear flip up sites for it. I am saving for an Trijicon ACOG TA31H for it. Then lights and all will not be too far behind...

Torsion
06-12-11, 09:59
Welcome, nice stick. Now just get a bunch of mags, ammo and shoot the snot out of it. Where do you shoot? I'm in Hampton too.

ONEmanWOLFpack
06-12-11, 10:03
Welcome, nice stick. Now just get a bunch of mags, ammo and shoot the snot out of it. Where do you shoot? I'm in Hampton too.

I am a member of Lafyette Gun Club. I plan on getting a few mags at a discount price....Where is a good place to get ammo? I plan on buying 1k rounds at a time. This way I can shoot as much as I can. My plans are to shoot every weekend. Kind of a new hobby...

Safetyhit
06-12-11, 10:05
And you will need a sling of course, unless you have one that's not pictured.

ONEmanWOLFpack
06-12-11, 10:07
And you will need a sling of course, unless you have one that's not pictured.

A sling is def on my list....

lethal dose
06-12-11, 10:09
Welcome. Great first purchase. May I suggest a good white light before optics? Also, palmetto state armory offers great deals on ammunition... I've bought copious amounts through them.

Brennan
06-12-11, 10:10
A sling is def on my list....

There are so many different routes you can go with a sling. I purchased one from blueforcegear and love it. Congrats on the purchase.
http://blueforcegear.com/

Failure2Stop
06-12-11, 10:12
Welcome to M4Carbine.net.
Good job on your first AR.
If you want to post pictures of your guns, please do so in the stickied picture threads.
If you have questions about accessories or performance, please use the search function before creating a new thread.
If you do have a question that cannot be answered by the search function please limit the thread to one or two topics.
Please read the stickies at the top of each sub-forum, they are full of useful information, thus rating being stuck.

Have a great stay here.