PDA

View Full Version : F'n Japan & their shitz burgerz

mr_smiles
06-16-11, 03:48
http://inhabitat.com/poop-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces/

I'll pass :bad:

I realize this is in no way related to anything on M4C but maybe some of you die hard apocalypse lovers can learn how to eat you're own shit from the video hehe.

The Cat
06-16-11, 08:37
I will have lost any and all interest in survival LONG before I'd eat a literal shitburger.

JSantoro
06-16-11, 11:38
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7271/southparkhumancentipad.jpg

Avenger29
06-16-11, 11:49
I will have lost any and all interest in survival LONG before I'd eat a literal shitburger.

Since you mention survival I think we all know someone who'd be more than willing to step up the plate for taste testing...

http://i55.tinypic.com/e5qjy9.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
06-17-11, 02:48
If you understand some their fetishes then this wouldn't seem all that out of place. :bad:

The Cat
06-17-11, 07:47
Leave it to the Japanese to package and sell what our government feeds us on a daily basis :p

Iraq Ninja
06-17-11, 09:52
Can't be any worse then the burgers they serve us over here in the dining facility.

markm
06-17-11, 12:11
They were talking about this on a local talk radio show right now.

ST911
06-17-11, 12:15
Japan...Such a small place...Such big "WTF!?"

SKULL1
06-17-11, 12:40
Majority of the weird stuff comes from Japan.

LHS
06-17-11, 12:55
Note how they're pushing the 'environmentally responsible' angle here. Personally, I'd love to see if Al Gore loves the planet enough to eat his own shit.

markm
06-17-11, 13:44
Note how they're pushing the 'environmentally responsible' angle here. Personally, I'd love to see if Al Gore loves the planet enough to eat his own shit.

Now I know a nice way to greet these Eco-lunatics....

"Hey! EAT SHIT, Buddy!"

Jellybean
06-17-11, 16:08
If you understand some their fetishes then this wouldn't seem all that out of place. :bad:
Truly.
Only Japan would be able to dream this type of shit up....:laugh:

That being said- WTF? Is this what all this enviro-responsible hippie BS is coming to? Now we should eat our own shit to save the planet?
Reduce, recycle, reuse, and all that right?
F***k me senseless...:suicide:

06-17-11, 16:46
Call me old fashioned, but if one eats shit, they are seriously ****ed up.

montanadave
06-17-11, 18:55
I had a cheeseburger for lunch. From a cow. And I will say goodbye forever to that cheeseburger sometime tomorrow morning between my first and second cup of coffee. At that point, my relationship to the aforementioned cheeseburger will be terminated.

Those downstream may do as they wish. I relinquish all rights.

The_War_Wagon
06-17-11, 19:07
Leave it to the Japanese to package and sell what our government feeds us on a daily basis :p

Yeah - I used to call it, "The CBS Evening News." Guess I'll have to call it, "Japanese Alfresco" now... :bad:

Iraq Ninja
06-17-11, 19:23
I had a cheeseburger for lunch. From a cow.

Odds are if you bought it at a fast food place, it came from more than one cow. Probably over a hundred, maybe a thousand, depending on the source.

LHS
06-17-11, 19:26
A friend of mine mentioned to me, 'Dude, that's how the food replicators on the Enterprise are supposed to work.'

I guess that would make Picard's line... "Make it so, Number... Two"

montanadave
06-18-11, 07:47
Odds are if you bought it at a fast food place, it came from more than one cow. Probably over a hundred, maybe a thousand, depending on the source.

Cheezencrackerz, man, how big are the burgers in your neck of the woods? :laugh:

No fast food burgers around here. Ground beef from the local market, mashed with my own paws, and grilled in the backyard. But I get your point.