PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SPF___Centurion Arms CHF 16" barrel

Gunpowder
06-16-11, 11:16
I have a Mid-Length 16" lightweight centurion Arms barrel for sale. It was bought off of this forum from a reputable member. Ever sense I bought it it has been sitting on the work bench so it might as well go to someone who will use it. I have never mounted it so I have no idea how it shoots. Here is how it was listed originally.

"Centurion Arms barrel is the light weight version, mid length gas, and 16" in length. Has less than 50 rounds through it after deciding to go with a Noveske SS barrel. No accuracy or reliability issues in those couple mags. Comes with gas block with set screw and pin (Centurion gas block and pin job). No gas tube, gas tube roll pin or muzzle device included. These do have M4 feed ramps."

The original gas block was lost by FEDEX when it was shipped to me so I sent it to Centurion Arms to have another gas block put on it. They installed the same pinned and set screw gas block that it originally came with. The pin is loose so after fully installed it will need to be set.

SPF--Price is $255 shipped via UPS. First I'll take it gets it. SPF

Thanks