PDA

View Full Version : Where's my pmags now?

mactastic
10-18-07, 14:34
Alright already.
I own a few and want a few more. So who's got the Flat Dark Earth maglevel mags in stock now at a good price??? Just those, I'm not interested in any other version right now.

Thank you for your input!!

DrDrake
10-18-07, 16:28
Shipping to several dealers now. Should see them in stock at the dealers in the coming week.

C4IGrant
10-18-07, 17:00
We have regular FDE mags in stock and offer discounts on them in groups of 10.

C4

mactastic
10-18-07, 21:05
Alright, thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to wait for that particular mag to get back in stock.

Shihan
10-18-07, 22:53
Alright, thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to wait for that particular mag to get back in stock.

Back in stock?

Gramps
10-18-07, 23:00
Could this be what your looking for? Tan-DKE is available under color choice. Free shipping.
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_Polymer_30rd_.223_AR15_M16_PMAG_Magazines.html

Shihan
10-18-07, 23:32
Nope hes looking for the windowed DE PMAGS.

mactastic
10-20-07, 13:24
Purchase made with G&R. Hope they get their shipment soon. Thank!!

mactastic
11-26-07, 01:11
Grant, get those windowed FDE pmags yet??

sgtlmj
11-26-07, 05:01
I'm holding out for the clear or smoke PMAGS. To heck with the little window. :D

C4IGrant
11-26-07, 08:03
Grant, get those windowed FDE pmags yet??

Not yet, but soon I hope.

C4

welchtactical
11-26-07, 08:17
Is there any kind of an ETA on the clear-smoke P-Mags? I've been trying to hold out but it's getting hard!

Stickman
11-26-07, 11:30
Is there any kind of an ETA on the clear-smoke P-Mags? I've been trying to hold out but it's getting hard!

Magpul no longer releases estimated dates of product releases.

There is a lot that goes into manufacturing, and much of it is often outside the hands of the company itself. People couldn't deal with that and flipped Magpul a bunch of crap for not meeting their good faith timelines. Due to internet bitching, we are no longer given release dates, and I've got a feeling that we are no longer shown prototype products and upcoming items.

Edited to add a pic of MIL use/ testing.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul/IMG_2872%20Stick.jpg

xm15
11-27-07, 03:04

Due to internet bitching, we are no longer given release dates, and I've got a feeling that we are no longer shown prototype products and upcoming items.

I guess they get thier feelings hurt easily then.kids get mad like that.I would have brushed it off due to it being the internet.like I would do because someone may not like what I say.toughen up.

Erick Gelhaus
11-27-07, 07:16

Makes sense to me - given the totality of the circumstances. Thank for the info.

Erick

TWR
11-27-07, 08:02
I guess they get thier feelings hurt easily then.kids get mad like that.I would have brushed it off due to it being the internet.like I would do because someone may not like what I say.toughen up.

The internet used to be "just the internet" now if you'll look around it is fast becoming the major marketing venue. I think it's a smart move for them, it lets them be "kids" of their word.

Take an objective look around and see how many companies and products we would be either without or without a clue about, without the internet.

DrDrake
11-28-07, 11:42

Don't worry, we're tough enough and my feelings aren't hurt. More than half of the post I make are putting out fires caused by grown men. TOS is a major problem in this area. I hope and expect more from M4car.net. Cheers.

markm
11-28-07, 13:24
TOS is a major problem in this area.

I was always impressed with how professional the Magpul people handled some of the booger eaters over on TOS.

I've seen much less professional manufacturing people go ape shit in response to the dumb crap over there... I can't really blame them.

aloharover
11-28-07, 14:43
Supposedly in stock and free shipping.
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Mag_Magpul_Polymer_30rd_.223_AR15_M16_PMAG_Maglevel_Magazine.html

GLOCKMASTER
11-28-07, 20:37
I just picked up 10 more in OD from Wes Grant at MSTN. As always his service and the PMAGS rock.

chuckles
11-29-07, 07:21
I was always impressed with how professional the Magpul people handled some of the booger eaters over on TOS.

I've seen much less professional manufacturing people go ape shit in response to the dumb crap over there... I can't really blame them.

When you mention TOS, are you referring to the other side, meaning **15.com?
Just wondering. The term seems to be used often by a couple of posters here.

markm
11-29-07, 07:57
When you mention TOS, are you referring to the other side, meaning **15.com?
Just wondering. The term seems to be used often by a couple of posters here.

Yes. It's not a slam on the sight itself so much as some of the dumb stuff that people post there.

WasatchAR
11-29-07, 07:58
Don't worry, we're tough enough and my feelings aren't hurt. More than half of the post I make are putting out fires caused by grown men. TOS is a major problem in this area. I hope and expect more from M4car.net. Cheers.
But will the Massada deal out 100, or 150 hit points of dammage on a class five wizzard? :D