PDA

View Full Version : WTT: XL Multicam LBT-6094M w/ CASS System Tall

184SFS
06-19-11, 14:57
Well I am preparing to leave the military & return to civilian law enforcement & while I was a way a few things have changed so this must go. I have a XL London Bridge Trading Plate Carrier LBT-6094M, Modular ESAPI or similar plates; that was Manufactured in September 2010 that also has the CASS System Tall with it; both in Multicam. Both have not been worn, I got them new from LBT late last year for my pending return to the civilian world. A new change in policy makes Multicam Vest unauthorized, so I am wanting to trade. I'm looking for something like equivalent to this that I can use for Warrant Service. I need it to be Tan/Coyote/Flat-Dark Earth. I can include the following pouches(ALL NEW, Multicam) if trade includes pouches: (3) HSGI Taco Mag Pouches, (1) Tactical Tailor Triple Mag Pouch, (1) Tactical Tailor Vertical E&E Zipper Pouch, (1) Tactical Tailor Hydration Pouch, (1) Tactical Tailor Lrg. Misc. Zipper Pouch.

Let me know what you got, I can get pictures to you if need be but it will be a few days.