PDA

View Full Version : does glock still rebuild/update mags for free?

skyugo
06-25-11, 11:55
I had heard awhile ago that if you sent them your mags they would replace the spring, update the follower and give them a general going over free of charge... i have a bunch of beat up range mags of various vintage that could use some love.... anybody try this lately? who would i contact at glock?

thanks

Work2shoot
06-25-11, 13:33
I had heard awhile ago that if you sent them your mags they would replace the spring, update the follower and give them a general going over free of charge... i have a bunch of beat up range mags of various vintage that could use some love.... anybody try this lately? who would i contact at glock?

thanks

I had a Gen 1 mag with a base plate that wouldn't stay on (got it in a trade). I called glock and they told me to send it in and they'd check it out. A few weeks later a new mag was on my doorstep.

I didn't ask questions!

skyugo
06-27-11, 22:06
just got an email back from glock CS telling me to send the mags on in...

Yes sir you can return the magazines for refurbishment. Please include a letter stating why you are returning them or include this email and please address to:

GLOCK, Inc
6000 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
ATTN: Warranty Department

glock rocks! :cool:

Mark71
06-27-11, 23:50
I sent four beat up mags to Glock a few months ago. About a week later I had four brand new mags along with some Glock freebies on my doorstep.

That is some top notch customer service!

skyugo
08-10-11, 19:13
UPDATE!

i sent glock 6 mags in early july, just got em back. or should i say, i got 6 brand new mags back :D awesome!
Perfect mags for free for life is a pretty good reason to go glock in my opinion. :cool:

chuckman
08-10-11, 19:16
Sounds just like SIG's CS. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry...couldn't resist. Yeah, Glock's CS has been known to be awesome.

Eurodriver
08-10-11, 19:32
Thats good that their CS is nice. Maybe my new G19 will stop ejecting shells into my forehead :mad:

skyugo
08-10-11, 20:51
Thats good that their CS is nice. Maybe my new G19 will stop ejecting shells into my forehead :mad:

maybe you should wear a hat and goggles! :mad:

jk.. :D

Black Jeep
08-10-11, 21:18
Living not too far from Smyrna means that I'm going to be making a trip in the next few weeks to the HQ to get night sights put on. My understanding is that if you drop them off mid morning, go grab a slice from the nearby pizzeria and then come back after lunch and it'll be done for you for just the cost of the sights. All that to say, I'm not at all surprised that they did that for you. I've had friends who've gotten sights put on and Glock went over their whole gun and replaced any worn parts and all they paid for was the cost of the sights.