PDA

View Full Version : Clark County???

loupav
06-27-11, 18:16
Hello all. I'm thinking of moving to Clark Count Nevada, in fact I was checking out some property there this weekend. I'm tired of California and sick of the people here. Job wise I have an office in Nevada that I can work in once the paper work clears. That and I've always wanted to live in Nevada, its also about time I have an SBR of some sort!

I assume Clark County is pretty reasonable when it comes to SBR's and suppressors, but can you guys give me some details on it? I'm really not interested in full auto...yet. But SBR's and non-california black rifles would be a great start!

Thanks,
loupav

mr_smiles
06-28-11, 00:20
NFA aren't difficult to obtain, just do the paper work and if you're legal you'll be allowed ownership. However Clark County does have pistol registration (commie bastards) and it's been around before all the Cali bastards took over the state :p So we can't blame you guys for it.

But Nevada as a whole is pretty gun friendly, and the only thing Clark County has that differs from the rest of the state is the whole pistol blue card thing. And if your wife uses a gun registered to you to shoot a rapist she will not get charged with a crime, no matter what stupid shit the dumb asses say at the sub station. :rolleyes:

Travis B
06-28-11, 06:45
Well Nevada is a free state, NFA wise, so just set up a trust and you're G2G. Check out the NFA subforum if you need more information on that subject.

Congratulations for making the escape from the Communist grip!