PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense Customer Service

brzusa.1911
06-27-11, 18:20
I have firearms from many manufacturers, high end 1911s, ... I've never experienced the level of customer service and attention from anywhere as from Daniel Defense.

Thanks DD for the awesome product and customer support.

shaneinhisroom
06-27-11, 18:31
Care to explain what happened? I have no doubt DD would have fantastic service.

brzusa.1911
06-27-11, 18:49
I cleaned the rifle after shooting this weekend and noticed a small aluminum part that had the anodizing scrapped off inside of the upper receiver and on the picatinny rail as well. Nothing functional at all, the rifle has been boring reliable and the fit, weight, balance, ... incredible.

I sent them a message from the website Saturday night, a couple of hours later I received a reply from Bill Bouck (from his cellphone I might add) saying he would call me Monday to have it resolved.

Besides of the excellent quality of their product, flawless function, it is great to know they value and treat you with the greatest respect and attention.

That is the reason I have now two Daniel Defense M4 (identical twins) soon will have a third. I want to get a SBR and for that I am planning on getting a DD and just change the barrel once I get the stamp.

shaneinhisroom
06-27-11, 18:49
That is fantastic...thanks for sharing.

Fire_Medic
06-27-11, 19:18
I cleaned the rifle after shooting this weekend and noticed a small aluminum part that had the anodizing scrapped off inside of the upper receiver and on the picatinny rail as well. Nothing functional at all, the rifle has been boring reliable and the fit, weight, balance, ... incredible.

I sent them a message from the website Saturday night, a couple of hours later I received a reply from Bill Bouck (from his cellphone I might add) saying he would call me Monday to have it resolved.

Besides of the excellent quality of their product, flawless function, it is great to know they value and treat you with the greatest respect and attention.

That is the reason I have now two Daniel Defense M4 (identical twins) soon will have a third. I want to get a SBR and for that I am planning on getting a DD and just change the barrel once I get the stamp.
you know you can order a factory SBR from DD right? ;)

brzusa.1911
06-27-11, 20:04
you know you can order a factory SBR from DD right? ;)

I didn't know that. Thank you!

ONEmanWOLFpack
07-01-11, 19:22
I didn't know that. Thank you!

Also if you are military they give a pretty hefty discount. Just have to prove it, and your log in will show all the discounted prices.

Growler67
07-01-11, 22:03
I will echo the sentiment that they provide great CS. I have only just begun my forray into the AR realm and the people I have had contact with there have been informative and extremely helpful. Where they had questions of me to clarify my needs and wants with what products they have to offer. They got me on track and I can say I will use them as a resource for more than just purchases. They are an information resource as well and i am hppy I was referred to them by a friend.

GeorgiaBoy
07-01-11, 22:12
It's just typical southern hospitality and gentlemanship.

It's how us southern folks work... ;)

Glad you had a positive experience with DD's customer service.