PDA

View Full Version : Online Vendor HEADACHE !!!

AndrejPetro
06-28-11, 20:36
Hopefully this question/issue can be assisted with here. I purchased a Trijicon component from an online vendor called calssportingarmory, which is located in Dillon, Colorado. The item was received, but after a day of thinking it over, I just decided to return it for a refund. I followed their protocol for refund process... I know their policy is that it may take up to 15 business days to receive the refund payment. After 20 days, I emailed them inquiring.

A full week went by before I even got a response, and it was their claim that a check was issued to me on May 19th and mailed to me. My claim is that I never received it ... It is now about 42 days since they claim the check was issued, I have been emailing them up the wazoo with no responses from their side ! The most frustrating part is that they don't have an active phone line. It is all automated and their primary way of communication is email.

My main question is ... WHAT CAN I DO ??? haha.. I'm so frustrated and meanwhile I am out of $700 which is rightfully mine.

Thoughts anyone? Should I try sending a letter via USPS to see if it gets faster response than email? Should I threaten legal action? Am I entitled to legal action??? Does anyone have any information on a direct contact of the owner/management at this company?

I just want my money back. Being that it has been over 40 days is not only rediculous but unacceptable.

I'm just not sure if they are overwhelmed and cannot support their customer service base? Either way, if you can't run the business properly then don't do it.

Ok, I'm done venting.

Ridge_Runner_5
08-09-11, 23:34
Sorry to see that nobody has gotten a hold of you.

I'd ask them to resend the check with some sort of verification like a tracking number or certified mail.

If that fails, and if you paid via Paypal or a credit card, then you can always dispute the charge and send the item back via one of the above shipping options to prove they got it back.