PDA

View Full Version : Nigerian boards US Plane without ID's

platoonDaddy
06-30-11, 09:27
We condone strip search of babies and a 90 year old lady with a diaper therefore everyone feels oh so secure and cuddly with goose bumps going up and down their legs! But we can't catch the bad guys, wake up people!

Investigation Launched After Nigerian Man Boards U.S. Plane With Expired Boarding Pass, No Passport

Published June 30, 2011

A Nigerian national boarded a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles last week without a passport and with an expired boarding pass that did not belong to him, Fox News confirms.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/30/investigation-launched-after-nigerian-man-boards-us-plane-without-valid-id/

GermanSynergy
06-30-11, 11:04
Well, I'm glad everyone is getting equal treatment....:rolleyes:

sammage
06-30-11, 11:09
C'mon this is the first time it's happened...oh...wait. :rolleyes:

GermanSynergy
06-30-11, 11:26
This will inevitably result in more groping, delays and "get tough" measures, I'm sure.

sammage
06-30-11, 11:46
This will inevitably result in more groping, delays and "get tough" measures, I'm sure.

No time like after the horse has left...

Irish
06-30-11, 14:12

I'm just glad he wasn't found with a rectal incendiary device.

Moose-Knuckle
07-01-11, 01:04
We the people need to take a stand, write your employees in your respective state's congress and senate as well as your employees in the US House of Representatives and US Senate. Class action law suites need to be filed in every state against the TSA for direct violations of the 4th Amendment. That would be a start. . .

Redmanfms
07-01-11, 01:29
It's been a while since I've flown, but do we need a passport to fly domestically now, or is that just for foreign nationals (and something that has always been so for them)?

I'm guessing that he wasn't pulled aside for "additional screening."

mr_smiles
07-01-11, 09:06
I routinely fly with an id that looks like it was made by some 12 year old kid on his printer. It's taped together for goodness sakes. It's all about attitude - the right one and people don't ask questions and don't think twice about checking your ID.

... I'm flying today and now that I said all that I'm gonna have a finger up my arse as karmas revenge.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-01-11, 11:59
I'm just glad he wasn't found with a rectal incendiary device.

Yeh, that is going to be interesting. We have kept on giving up freedoms in the name of security, but when they start doing random bung hole jobs, that will be the end of airtravel. Just the threat of ir will keep people from flying.

I've told my boss that it is only a matter of time before he gets a call that I've been cuffed and stuffed at the airport.

dookie1481
07-01-11, 12:00
I routinely fly with an id that looks like it was made by some 12 year old kid on his printer. It's taped together for goodness sakes. It's all about attitude - the right one and people don't ask questions and don't think twice about checking your ID.

... I'm flying today and now that I said all that I'm gonna have a finger up my arse as karmas revenge.

As an aside, I remember the first time I had a guy buy a gun with the new NV driver's license...I saw it and almost started laughing. I had no idea we had a new ID until that day. It truly does look like something that a 12 year old with some graphic design program would make.

Magic_Salad0892
07-01-11, 13:52
As an aside, I remember the first time I had a guy buy a gun with the new NV driver's license...I saw it and almost started laughing. I had no idea we had a new ID until that day. It truly does look like something that a 12 year old with some graphic design program would make.

... What's wrong with it?

ForTehNguyen
07-01-11, 13:54
yall know how he was able to get in right?

he didnt have a 6 year old girl or a 95 year old grandma with depends with him

Palmguy
07-01-11, 14:03
It's been a while since I've flown, but do we need a passport to fly domestically now, or is that just for foreign nationals (and something that has always been so for them)?

I'm guessing that he wasn't pulled aside for "additional screening."

You do not need a passport to fly domestically if you are a US citizen.

dookie1481
07-01-11, 14:06
... What's wrong with it?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://fightfraud.nv.gov/automotive_new_DMV_files/image001.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fightfraud.nv.gov/automotive_new_DMV.htm&usg=__mGD6CEUwJ2zXedmI2Gl5xT5emA4=&h=211&w=352&sz=20&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=kyjJ_Nch4EJstM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=193&ei=mxoOTtihD8Pb0QGwuIS-Dg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnv%2Bdrivers%2Blicense%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26nord%3D1%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D879%26site%3Dwebhp%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=381&vpy=102&dur=753&hovh=168&hovw=281&tx=132&ty=87&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1280&bih=879