PDA

View Full Version : Josh Bulman Anyone?

noops
07-04-11, 17:32
Hey all,

I ordered a couple of Bulman Gunleather holsters in December 2009. A couple of months ago I moved, and would like to call him to tell him to send the holsters to the new address. But email bounces, and I can't leave messages. Does ANYONE know what happened? Am I out almost $300?

N

Bob Reed
07-04-11, 19:03
Send him a registered letter. http://www.bulmangunleather.com/contactus.html

acaixguard
07-04-11, 19:52
Josh Bulman makes outstanding holsters, but he can be extremely difficult to get a hold of.
The good news is, if you have paid for an order from him, you will get your order in due time. Can't say when, but from everything I have heard, he doesn't take your money and run. I guess ordering from him is only for those whose virtue really is patience.

noops
07-04-11, 21:53
Yeah. I'm not worried about the wait as much as the where. Since I've moved I need to make sure try go to through place. But I'll try the letter thing.

N

SGB
07-05-11, 13:09
Great holsters, love my SDS. Lousy customer communication and a loooooong wait. Hope everything works out for you.

Rinspeed
07-06-11, 06:54
Pretty sad when you can't get back to your customers after they've tried multiple times to contact you. :confused:

Sry0fcr
07-06-11, 07:37
No one ever accused holster makers (or custom gunsmiths) of being good businessmen...