PDA

View Full Version : Marine asks Mila Kunis to Marine Corps Ball

Timbonez
07-11-11, 12:46
I did a quick search on Mila Kunis here and only saw references to the Book of Eli. Anyway, I thought this was pretty cool...

EXCLUSIVE: Mila Kunis Says She'll Accompany U.S. Marine to Corps Ball (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/07/11/exclusive-mila-kunis-says-shell-accompany-us-marine-to-corps-ball/?test=faces)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0om2ApQPvqI

LowSpeed_HighDrag
07-11-11, 13:11
That's...awesome. Get some Sgt!

sadmin
07-11-11, 13:25
It amazes me how much of a dbag I used to think JT was, now I hes one of my favorite "personalities." Good on him and Kunis!

Watrdawg
07-11-11, 13:46
Pretty cool Timberlake pushed her to do it.

theblackknight
07-11-11, 15:24
Who the **** has their ball in Greenville?

Get Some, and grow some hair before ball time.

The Cat
07-11-11, 15:27
It amazes me how much of a dbag I used to think JT was, now I hes one of my favorite "personalities." Good on him and Kunis!

Same here!

SteyrAUG
07-11-11, 16:22
I had to look up Mila Kunis but HOLEE CRAP.

Wow.

Zhurdan
07-11-11, 16:25
I had to look up Mila Kunis but HOLEE CRAP.

Wow.

She's been on my radar for quite some time now. Was on the 70's show (wifes old fav show), also does the voice fro Meg on Family Guy, was a pretty face in a bleak world in The Book of Eli, also in Black Swan with Kiera Knightley.

Beautiful woman, and a pretty decent actress.

SW-Shooter
07-11-11, 16:29
Pretty cool Timberlake pushed her to do it.

Justin Timberlake's a pretty cool dude letting his girlfriend give one for the troops. There's no way he'll get laid, but he'll have some great memories, and the date of the night.

SteyrAUG
07-11-11, 16:35
She's been on my radar for quite some time now. Was on the 70's show (wifes old fav show), also does the voice fro Meg on Family Guy, was a pretty face in a bleak world in The Book of Eli, also in Black Swan with Kiera Knightley.

Ok, I rarely watched it but now that you mention the 70s show I remember her. Slept through most of Book of Eli and didn't see the other films.

Justin Timberlake's a pretty cool dude letting his girlfriend give one for the troops. There's no way he'll get laid, but he'll have some great memories, and the date of the night.

You never know. Timberlake could be really, really patriotic and into the wild stuff like having other guys bang his gf. And even without his okie doke, the Marine might just have game.

QuietShootr
07-11-11, 16:41

That brand of balls should be rewarded...I hope she at least gives the guy a handjob or something.

QuietShootr
07-11-11, 16:42
Ok, I rarely watched it but now that you mention the 70s show I remember her. Slept through most of Book of Eli and didn't see the other films.

You never know. Timberlake could be really, really patriotic and into the wild stuff like having other guys bang his gf. And even without his okie doke, the Marine might just have game.

AHAHAHAHA!! my thoughts exactly.

Artos
07-11-11, 16:47
the marine would have to have fallen down a tall ugly tree for me to share...

Magic_Salad0892
07-11-11, 19:32
I don't believe in sharing women.

But hey, the guy has balls, and I'm glad it worked.

I've liked JT ever since he went solo,and dude grew a pair.

Marine won't get any, but he'll have super bragging rights.

Alex V
07-11-11, 20:23
Good on her...

I hope he brings some borsch and black rye bread... Ukrainian chicks... you know...

She is deff top 3 for me. Im jealous.

Kiera Knightly was not in Black Swan ;)

theblackknight
07-11-11, 21:05
Ive read some of her interviews. She seems really normal, almost nerdy.

Sexy, nerdy
http://www.girl.com.au/img/maxpayne1.jpg
and stands post in a fur coat and hoops. Rule 3 OBSERVED! Win

militarymoron
07-11-11, 21:43

yeah, but keira knightly WAS in a movie with natalie portman, in the same scenes...:)

sadmin
07-11-11, 22:07
Easy MM, or Kevin Bacon will pop up in this somewhere.

militarymoron
07-11-11, 22:26
well, keira's bacon number would then be 2 since natalie has a 1.

GermanSynergy
07-11-11, 22:47
Good stuff.

GotAmmo
07-11-11, 22:56

Zhurdan
07-11-11, 23:13
Good on her...

I hope he brings some borsch and black rye bread... Ukrainian chicks... you know...

She is deff top 3 for me. Im jealous.

My bad... as has been said... they played TWINS in a movie once. My mistake. Still, they are both equally hot.

Alex V
07-12-11, 08:43
yeah, but keira knightly WAS in a movie with natalie portman, in the same scenes...:)

Don't remember Kevin Bacon in The Phantom Menace... ;-)

But... She did act in Love Actualy with Laura Linney who played Kevin Bacon's wife in Mystic River :-)

Or: Keira Knightly - Natalie Portman (Pantom Menace)
Natalie Portman - Matt Dillon (Beautiful Girls)
Matt Dillon - Kevin Bacon and his miniscule wiener in Wild Things

Hahaha

theblackknight
07-12-11, 15:38
Stand by for millions of copy cats getting denied by various hollywood ladies.

07-12-11, 18:53
"Can I just put the head in?"

ForTehNguyen
07-12-11, 19:10
shes basically doing this to promote her new movie also

skyugo
07-12-11, 23:17
"Can I just put the head in?"

:lol:

13MPG
07-12-11, 23:19

Sure, and it’ll will get her name in the news a little bit more but it’s still a cool move.

SteyrAUG
07-12-11, 23:21

And the Marine has his personal motivations as well.

Alex V
07-13-11, 07:30
My bad... as has been said... they played TWINS in a movie once. My mistake. Still, they are both equally hot.

Indeed, both... All three are hot.

Kiera played her decoy.

Sorry... The inner dork is coming out.

GermanSynergy
07-14-11, 00:01
She might not be going after all! (http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/13/idUS154819037520110713)