PDA

View Full Version : M4 Test Pt. 2

ptmccain
07-11-11, 20:10
Loved the conclusion of the DDM4 torture test, but.....the Southern Thunder stole the show.

Yahoooo!

Paul McCain
St. Louis, Missouri

OldState
07-12-11, 00:36
Good show even though I saw most of it on the DD website. I've said this before and I'll say it again...LAV has a great TV personality.

Most gun show hosts suck and I only can bear them because of my interest in all things firearms. Not the case with LAV.

I still can't believe the success of "Son of Guns" and the fact Discovery had the balls to produce a gun show.

I'll say it first; LAV gets a show on a mainstream network. Then there will be the dopes who think he sold out. Maybe a gun talk show with a band and the occasional celebrity chef......:eek:

Denis Branca

ReaperAZ
07-13-11, 11:13
I have to say my favorite part was listening to LAV laughing as he was popping those targets with the .338 Lapua! I'm not going to lie, it made me chuckle like a school kid too.

-Dan Waterman

ptmccain
07-13-11, 11:15
Yup, that was great, I was laughing too.

I would not mind weekly segment called: Shooting stuff and blowing it up

:smile:

ReaperAZ
07-13-11, 11:20
Yup, that was great, I was laughing too.

I would not mind weekly segment called: Shooting stuff and blowing it up

:smile:

Amen to that.

STAFF
07-13-11, 11:24
Guys, remember to post your real names when using this forum!

ReaperAZ
07-13-11, 11:27
Guys, remember to post your real names when using this forum!

Roger that. Totally spaced it.

-Dan Waterman

rushca01
07-13-11, 11:39
I too enjoyed the episose. I missed part 1 as I did not think I got the sportsman channel.

I liked how Larry shot the "explosive" with the pistol to prove it wouldn't work, also liked the Ken Hackathorn cameo.

Chris Rush