PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: XL-XW-Long Pinnacle BODY Armor Level 3A Makers of Dragonskin

znztivguy
07-13-11, 19:06
GUNS ARE EASY TO FIND...GOOD QUALITY BODY ARMOR you can trust your life with not so easy. Too much crap quality police trade ins out there made from spectra, goldflex, dyneema, etc. Alot of those are not P-Aramids and will degrade over heat and moisture. Wear what the police wear (and its not issue).

This armor I am putting up is 3A Plus (all pistol calibers) and is much lighter than the other ones in its class.

LEVEL III-A+ SYSTEM
Twaron® Aramid based level III-A+ system at 23.1 Oz./Sq. Ft., 8mm thick and stops the 7.62mm x 25mm Tokerov round at 1470 Ft./Sec. – 1500 Ft./Sec. The polyethylene armor material achieves III-A+ performance at 12.8 Oz/Sq.Ft. and 7.5mm of thickness

Made by Pinnacle Armor famous for its Dragonskin this armor is a concealed San Diego type Made with TWARON P-ARAMID lighter,stronger and more durable than the Polyurethane bullcrap out there (Spectra,Goldflex.etc.etc) 5th Generation Material. P-Aramids are in the same family as Kevlar they have been proven to have long shelf lives and do not degrade with heat and humidity. Twaron is one of the lightest and strongest out there.

The size of this armor is EXTRA LARGE meaning 40-47+ chest X-wide meaning that it adjust out to 34-42 inch waist and is long torso good for person who is slightly taller.
Concealed body armor should ride just above the bellybutton line. This for a normal person will go all the way to the waist. I am 5ft 7 40 inch chest 35 inch waist you can see that it fits very well with way more room to go.
Rated Excellent one of the few armors to pass the FBI Body Armor Test Protocal which is a higher standard than NIJ testing. Meaning that you will be safe from "CONTACT SHOTS" (Shots at close range). This armor also comes with a trauma plate level 2 as well (u can see in the square buldge in front of armor)

This armor direct is around 2000 plus (due to interesting size)
My cash price is $1000.00
Trade Value $1200.00 (give or take depending on item)

Items looking for trade

High Grade 1911
HK USP Full sized Pistol .45 or other HK's
Benelli Shot guns (willing to add money for M4)
Good quality AK74
Good quality AR15
Trijicon ACOG
Aimpoints (plus cash) T1 and M4 preferred

IPAD's and MacBook Pro for the wife.

Make me an offer. You might interest me. PM Me Thanks

You will not see armor like this for sale that easy. Few and far between.

SOLD THANKS